8 Posts
6 Users
48 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin
Topic starter

I was just thinking that the cage is not restrictive. The cage simply redirects your attention. You ARE restricted from playing with yourself but you are not restricted from massaging me or giving me oral attention. Your cage restricts you from being a selfish lover but it does not restrict you from being a selfless lover.

Vanessa Morgan Riverdale Gif By Netflix Philippines

Posted : 05/12/2021 3:13 pm
Husband32, nevertoolate, Stevesub and 15 people reacted
Locknkey
(@locknkey)
Trusted Member

totally agree. when I am not in my cage, I do miss it.

Posted : 05/12/2021 4:35 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

I was just thinking that the cage is not restrictive. The cage simply redirects your attention. You ARE restricted from playing with yourself but you are not restricted from massaging me or giving me oral attention. Your cage restricts you from being a selfish lover but it does not restrict you from being a selfless lover.

Vanessa Morgan Riverdale Gif By Netflix Philippines

I agree also and it actually encourage me to be a selfless lover!  It does restrict and an erection though ... but that's ok because a strained cage feels just as good ... sometimes.

Gif

Posted : 05/12/2021 4:41 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Chastity opens a whole new world. There is so much freedom found in bondage. Freedom to connect on a deeper level. Freedom to serve Her completely.

Posted : 05/12/2021 5:50 pm
Husband32, nevertoolate, Husband32 and 3 people reacted
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member

I for one feel safe in at home in my cage. I remember when I was first locked in the vice, I tried to see if I could escape in frustration. During a tease she asked me how I liked the anti pullout I said it works. She said it works? How would you know that? She then said have been trying to get out? I said maybe. She then said maybe? Maybe? That is not how we get out of our cages. 

Advertisement

Posted : 06/12/2021 6:28 am
Newtochastity
(@newtochastity)
Trusted Member

I for one feel safe in at home in my cage. I remember when I was first locked in the vice, I tried to see if I could escape in frustration. During a tease she asked me how I liked the anti pullout I said it works. She said it works? How would you know that? She then said have been trying to get out? I said maybe. She then said maybe? Maybe? That is not how we get out of our cages. 

Posted : 06/12/2021 6:29 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

The cage doesn't prevent me from playing with myself; it's my agreement to not play with myself that prevents me from playing with myself.

What the cage does is constantly remind me of the situation that I find myself in. It's pretty hard to ignore steel.

Posted : 06/12/2021 12:42 pm
nevertoolate, Stevesub, J.M and 6 people reacted
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

A second comment. The chastity device I am wearing does make me a more selfless lover and i love the opportunities when i can have my Wife orgasm and i am denied.

i do enjoy the increased energy i  have when enjoying fewer orgasms. And that energy goes into the relationship. My Wife has noticed me getting more things done.

Lets be honest, we men often get lazy after cumming. 

Chastiry is wonderful for us men and for our Women.

Posted : 10/12/2021 3:39 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement