When she wants more -

3 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Example: A man and woman agree to a FLR and an agree that he will remain locked in a chastity cage until she decides otherwise, and submit to her wishes. Over time she becomes happy with her dominant position, and wants to peg him whenever she pleases, as well as seek sexual satisfaction with another man. He does not agree to pegging or being cuckolded, but the woman argues that since she is the dominant partner, her wishes should prevail. Initial agreements cannot foresee all future events, so now a choice must be made. I'm sure this has happened many times. JMHO - Their agreement did not address pegging or cuckolding, and since she is the dominant partner, her wishes should prevail. 

Any thoughts or opinions??

Posted : 02/06/2021 3:52 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @williamportor

JMHO - Their agreement did not address pegging or cuckolding, and since she is the dominant partner, her wishes should prevail. 

Any thoughts or opinions??

As Emma (and every other smart person) will tell you, it's about communication.  Real communication.  Communication should include many discussions about limits.  Hard limits and soft limits.  Those limits will likely evolve over time sure, but if limits are constantly discussed and known, the dilema you described is exactly what will happen and will likely destroy the relationship.

Posted : 03/06/2021 4:16 pm
lbp6855, joebear, lbp6855 and 3 people reacted
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

Depends on the nature of your flr.

The flr I was in had one main rule, she got the last word, and only one hard limit, and that was "something that would cause irreparable harm".

Advertisement

So in that case, if she wanted to try pegging and I didn't, I could rase an objection but if at the end of the day if she wanted to, we would. Now I have to say, several things did come up that I didn't want to do but she insisted so we did and with few exceptions, I'm glad we did. Either it turned out I ended up liking it, or we learned something from it, or it led to other things that where in some way amazing.

Cuckolding did come up for us. I pointed out that she had a history of getting attached to the people she slept with. I pointed out that given this, if we cuckold, there was a high probability some sort of attachment would happen and it would fundamentally change our relationship. She mulled it over and came to the same conclusion so the idea never materialized but, had she decided she wanted to, while I could realistically pull the hard limit clause, I wouldn't have because...

I found what made the flr really work for both of us was for it to be as real as possible, not a game with a parachute that got pulled when it got uncomfortable.

Posted : 04/06/2021 2:51 pm
lbp6855, lbp6855 and lbp6855 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement