Words Matter

3 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Fcmale
(@fcmale)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

While many of us males like the idea of dominate females and more and more females are finding that hidden personality yet many of them while they do have a hidden side that can get out have a difficult time with that terminology, call history of a strong lady being a bad thing? We have chosen to use the term Female Centered Relationship and also initially she was turned off by chastity 'cage' we now use the term which she embraces, 'love symbol' I still have a cage on, but to her she has equated it with a symbol of my devotion and love for her, not a cage I am in. For the record I am still locked up, lol. Anyone else have words that are used to enhance their relationship?

Posted : 02/02/2021 1:06 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @fcmale

I still have a cage on, but to her she has equated it with a symbol of my devotion and love for her, not a cage I am in.

Love that! 

Many couples look at a "cage" much the same way as a man's wedding ring as an additional symbol of love and evotion.  

Posted : 02/02/2021 3:18 pm
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Great point. It is also odd that we have to designate it as a "female centered" or "female led" or even a "dominant female" if a man is dominant, he isn't typically labeled as a "dominant male". He is simply a male taking the role that society tells him he should take as head of household? I do think some couples should be led by a man. I also think that some couples should be led by a woman. For other couples a partnership works best, assuming one partner is strong enough to resolve an impasse. The double standard is annoying.

Posted : 02/02/2021 4:07 pm
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement