Clear all

About me

6 Posts
4 Users
12 Likes
Reinabot
(@reinabot)
Topic starter

Hi im reina and my husband and i have been together for 3 years and we have tried to embark on a pegging journey together. It makes me feel very sexy and powerful. one of your blogs about how pegging makes you feel sexy really clicked and was the match that lit the fire for us to try this together. Thank you for the sight theres so much here im not even sure where to start.

We are good together but this is new for both of us and makes us both feel sex in a different way. 

This topic was modified 3 years ago by Reinabot

Posted : 14/12/2020 6:23 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome to the site Reina and thank you for the introduction.

Incredible pic! Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 14/12/2020 11:05 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

The best part of the pic. That gorgeous smile! Ear to ear.

Advertisement

Posted : 14/12/2020 11:06 pm
gallifreystyle, subhubphx, gallifreystyle and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @reinabot

We are good together but this is new for both of us and makes us both feel sex in a different way. 

Congratulation @reinabot and thank you for the lovely introduction.  Nice to "meet" you and your husband.

I agree with Emma, as stunning as your picture is, that beautiful and enthusiastic smile is the best part.

Posted : 15/12/2020 5:27 am
Brianforfun
(@brianforfun)

Posted by: @reinabot

Hi im reina and my husband and i have been together for 3 years and we have tried to embark on a pegging journey together. It makes me feel very sexy and powerful. one of your blogs about how pegging makes you feel sexy really clicked and was the match that lit the fire for us to try this together. Thank you for the sight theres so much here im not even sure where to start.

A picture is worth a thousand words! Thanks for sharing.  It's nice to see a conventional looking pretty woman having fun and feeling sexy. You're lucky to have each other.  Cheers!

Posted : 15/12/2020 6:58 am
Reinabot
(@reinabot)
Topic starter

Conventional? Not sure but I think thank you. 

Posted : 15/12/2020 7:32 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement