7 Posts
6 Users
66 Likes
Mrs
 Mrs
(@mrs)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hubby brought the cage idea to me about a month and half ago. He showed me this page and asked me to read some of Emma's blogs. Which I did. Hubby also said that I would have control over his orgasms, which I am enjoying. He is much more sexually charged than I am. My sex drive has been SOOOOOO low for the past 5 years. 

So far what I've found is that I am loving coming home after work to a bubble bath ready for me, more affectionate (besides just grabbing my butt as he walks by me), dinners ready on time ❤️, and teasing him throughout the day.

I still struggle with me having control over his orgasms. But I am learning the longer he goes, the more affectionate he is, more attentive he is to my needs (not just sexually, household chores too!). 

Looking forward to to see where this new adventure takes us.

Posted : 15/11/2021 11:03 pm
nevertoolate, debsguy, LocknKey and 21 people reacted
Williamportor
(@williamportor)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @mrs

Hubby brought the cage idea to me about a month and half ago. He showed me this page and asked me to read some of Emma's blogs. Which I did. Hubby also said that I would have control over his orgasms, which I am enjoying. He is much more sexually charged than I am. My sex drive has been SOOOOOO low for the past 5 years. 

So far what I've found is that I am loving coming home after work to a bubble bath ready for me, more affectionate (besides just grabbing my butt as he walks by me), dinners ready on time ❤️, and teasing him throughout the day.

I still struggle with me having control over his orgasms. But I am learning the longer he goes, the more affectionate he is, more attentive he is to my needs (not just sexually, household chores too!). 

Advertisement

Many ladies experience this, fortunately being in control is something that can be learned just like any other habit or skill. JMHO - You'll get used to your new "Alpha" roll in time, and after awhile it will seem natural, then you'll feel comfortable experimenting with your other entitlements, such as enforcing gradually longer chastity periods, edging, ruined orgasm's (then locking him securely back in the chastity cage) pegging, some light corporal discipline etc. For now though, enjoy the experience, and read up here on the habits of the other ladies on this site. They have some good ideas you may wish to employ later.     

Posted : 15/11/2021 11:28 pm
nevertoolate, debsguy, djv and 6 people reacted
Stevesub
(@stevesub)
Estimable Member

Well done the both of you. 

Posted : 16/11/2021 3:41 am
nevertoolate, djv, nevertoolate and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

BTW everyone , Mrs is my beautiful wife ?

Posted : 16/11/2021 3:16 pm
nevertoolate, Dad Jokes, Stevesub and 15 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @djv

Yay!

Posted : 16/11/2021 3:42 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @djv

Welcome @mrs

Posted : 18/11/2021 6:45 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @mrs

So nice to meet you Mrs and welcome to our little slice of heaven that Emma has made for us.  

Posted : 18/11/2021 3:43 pm
Stevesub, djv, Stevesub and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement