Cage Body Changes

6 Posts
5 Users
27 Likes
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

I’ve been looking into male chastity. From pictures online, it seems the men often have long, hanging scrotums - opposed to the testicles being close to the body. Does the cage, pull on the testicles and scrotum while attempting an erection? (From what I have read, it seems like it engorges a little before giving up.) Maybe the pictures online are from men with different anatomy or who have used stretchers. Are there other impacts that change the anatomy of long-term use?

Thoughts?

Posted : 01/11/2021 8:52 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I think the different ring sizes will fit low hangers versus high and tighters. Yes I do think the ball-trap style cages do pull on the ring which goes around the testicles, pulling the testicles away from the body to some extent.  I don't think Kev's anatomy has changed much if at all although he is slightly smaller in length after a long lockup period. After a few days unlocked things return to normal. I researched shrinkage one day and it is something to do with the muscle memory in the spongy corpus cavernosa. 

Rotum Gif

Posted : 01/11/2021 9:44 am
restrainedlove, djv, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @restrainedlove

I’ve been looking into male chastity. From pictures online, it seems the men often have long, hanging scrotums - opposed to the testicles being close to the body. Does the cage, pull on the testicles and scrotum while attempting an erection? (From what I have read, it seems like it engorges a little before giving up.) Maybe the pictures online are from men with different anatomy or who have used stretchers. Are there other impacts that change the anatomy of long-term use?

Thoughts?

Hi @restrainedlove, welcome to the club.

I've not experienced any body change due to wearing a cage though initially I was concerned about it. I have a rather tight scrotum to the point where threading my tackle through the ring can be difficult but once on there's no problem. If, ha, when I get hard I do get tugging around the base of my balls which can sometimes get a bit painful - a bit like the 'Chinese burn' nasty primary school kids used to do to each other. Generally though erections subside fairly quickly. On removing the cage & ring I always return to my normal tight size without any problems. I don't think there is likely to be any permanent stretching.

Advertisement

Posted : 02/11/2021 10:47 am
restrainedlove, subhubphx, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @restrainedlove

Thoughts?

To your question ... does the cage pull on the testicles and scrotum while attempting an erection while caged?  It absolutely does and personally, my Wife and I both enjoy those moments.  In a properly sized cage, there is really nothing than a feeling of immense snugness and restraint, but not pain.

Very similar to what @soundsofdelight stated in his reply, having worn my cage for the better part of the last 9 months, I always return to normal size, normal function and zero lasting effects of wearing the cage, other than the mental aspects of it.

Posted : 02/11/2021 10:59 am
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

There are some pretty good sizing guides out there that I've used. The ring should be a tiny (!!!) bit smaller than you measure, just so you don't accidentally pop any balls out (I've done it 3x on the 50mm ring with a relatively cheap cage, and never on the 45mm with the same cage, and I measure closer to 53-55mm, so ideally I'd find a 47-48mm ring).

For length, a tiny bit shorter is better than longer. If you have room to grow, it's too long. This is a weird one to wrap your mind around, but it is #1 most important sizing tip: If you have room to grow, it's too long.

Unlike the length, for the width a little bit extra is fine. Too little is not comfortable.

The gap and things like that tend to only be settable on a custom cage. For example, with better gap management, I'd be able to go with a slightly larger (and thus more comfy) ring.

https://www.malechastityjournal.com/living-with-chastity/getting-a-good-fit/

https://www.maturemetal.com/guide-to-measuring-your-penis-for-a-chastity-device/

Posted : 02/11/2021 3:41 pm
restrainedlove, subhubphx, restrainedlove and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @true42

For length, a tiny bit shorter is better than longer. If you have room to grow, it's too long. This is a weird one to wrap your mind around, but it is #1 most important sizing tip: If you have room to grow, it's too long.

Unlike the length, for the width a little bit extra is fine. Too little is not comfortable.

This is absolute truth.  Sizing time time is not the time to over-exaggerate the length of your little fella.  Measure it at its absolute smallest, keeping in mind there is a good chance that you may be a little aroused in the process.  Then, go 1/4 inch, at least, shorter.  You can thank me later.

Posted : 02/11/2021 4:06 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement