Casperr's introduction

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Casperr
(@casperr)
Topic starter

Hi everyone,

Just stumbled upon this site and thought I'd make my introduction!

I'm 41, from Melbourne, Australia. My girlfriend and I have been together for just over two years now. I've always been interested in a female led relationships, but never been in one. My current girlfriend is very vanilla, and FLR would be a very foreign concept to her. But we are madly in love!

I hope to one day get the conversation rolling and bring up concepts like chastity. I'm not sure if it could work for us or how things will play out, but in the mean time I'm keen to learn as much as I can!

Thanks for all the great work you do here!

Advertisement

Casperr.

Posted : 20/11/2022 2:42 am
Topic Tags
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Welcome to the group.

Just a word of warning, the conversations almost always go bad at first. It is important for you to realize why you want a FLR and why it would benefit her. Beware of listing benefits to her which would actually be more work for her (e.g. you get to control my orgasms (one more thing she needs to manage), or you'll get my full attention(why is she not getting it now)).

Feel free to tease out some ideas of what you are going to say on here. There are lost of people with lots of experience who hope everyone the best.

Posted : 21/11/2022 12:43 pm
vivian reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Welcome and good luck. 

Posted : 26/11/2022 5:57 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement