Clear all

Committing to my future goddess

5 Posts
3 Users
2 Likes
Respect_Serve_Obey
(@respect_serve_obey)
Topic starter

I'm currently nofap and only 8 days in I know that this is the lifestyle for me.  I'm ready to be collared, put on semen retention schedule, and disciplined towards optimal fitness, business, and social goals.  I'm on the verge of incredible success and having a strict goddess training and disciplining me is the key for me moving up to my optimal realities.

I'm in Tampa and actively looking for goddesses that can take ownership of my cock.

The definition of discipline is doing what you don't want to do.  I want to live on my goddess's leash and not have an option. 

Posted : 01/08/2022 3:38 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

A lot of men start where you are, but later learn that it's not anywhere near as attractive to women as the men think it is.

In a way, it's like skipping the relationship part and going straight to the "pay attention to my dick" part. It turns out that is probably a huge turn-off to many of the women you'd probably like to meet and have a shot at building a relationship with.

Advertisement

So start by slowing down a bit. Start by thinking about "what do I offer a woman in a relationship, outside of the bedroom, outside of my fantasies?" There are still women looking for: A friend. A helper. Someone to talk with. Someone to play games with ... you know, like card games. Or puzzle assembly. Someone to cook with. Someone to watch TV with.

But at the same time, it's good for you to understand what you are desiring in a relationship. You are definitely looking for a woman who knows what she wants, and is willing to train you to fetch it for her. I'm sure you can find a way to explain that as you begin a relationship ...

Posted : 02/08/2022 12:09 pm
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @true42

So start by slowing down a bit. Start by thinking about "what do I offer a woman in a relationship, outside of the bedroom, outside of my fantasies?" There are still women looking for: A friend. A helper. Someone to talk with. Someone to play games with ... you know, like card games. Or puzzle assembly. Someone to cook with. Someone to watch TV with.

@true42 You are a wise man and always offer such sound advice.  I agree completely.

Posted : 02/08/2022 1:23 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Wisdom is just what we call "having made lots of mistakes and learned from a few of them" ? 

Posted : 04/08/2022 9:29 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@true42 That is certainly where any wisdom I have has come from.  Just wish I was a little bit faster learner.

Posted : 05/08/2022 11:46 am
true42 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement