Clear all

Cuckold BBW Wife

5 Posts
5 Users
30 Likes
Cuckwife
(@cuckwife)
Topic starter

Married for almost fifteen years and I am a fluffy girl but I have a cute face so I am told! My husband friend stayed with us for two weeks because he was out of a job and we all got drunk one night I ended up giving the friend a blowjob. My husband pulled his out but I told him to sit back down and watch and so it began. I think at first it started bad because it wasn't discussed but as a bigger girl i liked the boost of self confidence and it was addictive. It makes me feel, strong and powerful and so sexy. 

It started maybe on the rough side he cried but I comforted him and said I would not do it again but he saw what it did for my confidence so when the same friend came over my husband told me to suck his friends dick. I told him no and he begged so we talked in front of the friend about how my husband cried last time. I finally agreed and the friend and I went into our bedroom but friend was not into it since it made my husband cry. He felt uncomfortable and told me that he didn't want to. We sat and talked for about ten minutes and finally I put my hand on his leg and he moved it to his crotch and clearly got over his discomfort. We came out of the bedroom after about an hour. My husband had jerked off on the couch and started asking questions so I kissed him on his mouth and told him that we can talk about it later. He could tell that my kiss tasted different and looked at me before agreeing. That one went much better and we have graduated to a little bit of sph and I am now fucking his friend a couple of times a week. I honestly never have felt sexier and my husband is more sensitive than most men so we talk and reassure him often.

As a big girl, we get so much stigma for our weight and I cannot recommend this enough. You deserve it girl. If you are on the fence at all just go for it.

Posted : 12/12/2021 10:42 am
ntobbw, nevertoolate, Dad Jokes and 15 people reacted
Bob Rider
(@bob-rider)

Great beginning, cant wait to hear more.

Posted : 13/12/2021 9:36 am
Dad Jokes
(@dad-jokes)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @cuckwife

I honestly never have felt sexier and my husband is more sensitive than most men so we talk and reassure him often.

I appreciate that you aren't shaming or belittling him for being sensitive. 

Advertisement

Posted : 13/12/2021 4:38 pm
Kimmy2006
(@kimmy2006)
Trusted Member

We had a very light cuckold experience and it is VERY addicting and empowering. We both wanted to rush back into it and do it again the very next day but we are waiting for another trip out of town and we are talking about exactly what we want next time. I am nervous to do anything near home so I want a trip to a Mexico resort or a cruise ship for the next one! 

Posted : 16/12/2021 11:49 pm
ntobbw, nevertoolate, ntobbw and 3 people reacted
Joshpond
(@joshpond)

I would love to watch my wife have sex with my friend....it would just be so hot

Posted : 12/05/2022 3:20 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement