32 Posts
12 Users
60 Likes
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

Some of it is as useless as hen shit on a pump handle. 

Love this! Made me smile. I appreciate and agree with your comments. This is an enormous step to take and if not for the pandemic we may not have ever tried it. The pandemic and lockdown were the spark we needed to give this a shot. It all started with a game of ping pong. Hah!

@ron

I disagree but my disagreement is merely on the semantics of the word. Kevin and I refer to Andrew as a poly-friend which I think is a better match for the way our relationship flows.

This is the part when I go off on some unrelated tangent of interesting trivia. The definition of the word cuck/cuckold is actually pretty broadly defined and originally meant a man who did not know that his wife was cheating on him. A wittol on the other hand is a man who is aware of his wife cheating on him. The cuckold/cuck term now seems to encompass both and the term has a derogatory connotation such as weak and effeminate. Because of the broad use of the term cuck and the negative implications, I choose not to use it for our situation since I don't feel that it accurately represents what we've got goin' on.

Posted : 03/12/2020 11:09 am
Midlife_Marty
(@midlife_marty)
Trusted Member

It’s definitely a fascinating topic and one I have been learning about. Emma, if you are researching for this blog post, you might want to listen to some interviews like this one:

Advertisement

https://www.keysandanklets.com/episodes/37

It turns out to be a very complex dynamic that is always founded on a strong bond between the couple. It surprised me a lot. I don’t think it’s for everyone (and definitely not for our marriage), but I find this interview provocative.

Posted : 05/12/2020 9:08 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Page 3 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement