Cums in Cage

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Tested out the first cages. The shaft seems a little longer than anticipated, but generally seems to be a good fit. Tested it out and started cuming with some pressure on the base of the penis! I thought this wasn't suppose to happen! 

Thoughts? Are these just bad cages (eyes on her prize - lock the cock & long cage of shame - lock the cock)? 

Posted : 08/11/2021 5:27 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hmm. We don't have that sort of issue but Kev admittedly takes a while to get off. None of the cages are foolproof but I am surprised. I looked up both cages and both seem fine, we've used cages similar without issue. Is he typically a very quick cummer?

Orgasm Jizz Gif

Posted : 09/11/2021 4:00 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @restrainedlove

The shaft seems a little longer than anticipated

Not sure what you mean here. Is the cage too short? Or too long?

A bit too short is fine. A bit too long is best avoided.

Advertisement

A bit too wide is fine. A bit too narrow is best avoided.

Posted : 10/11/2021 7:57 am
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @restrainedlove

started cuming with some pressure on the base of the penis!

What do you mean testing it out? Wearing it?

Posted : 10/11/2021 4:29 pm
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j Um, not sure ... we were very vanilla until recently (last month) deciding to try something different. Maybe the excitement of doing something new - I don't know. Seems the best solution would be to lock on and see what happens.
@true42 One cage is longer (eyes on her prize) (seemed like the right measurement when purchasing but there is extra space at the end when locked in. The other cage is short (cage of shame), but that seems doable. Once on there is about an inch from the ring to the pelvis. Both seem about right on width.
@macy-has-keys Testing it out = putting it on for a while to see how it works. The thought was to allow for more foreplay during sex with the cage on.

Posted : 11/11/2021 11:20 pm
Macy Has Keys
(@macy-has-keys)
Estimable Member

@restrainedlove 

To be clear, you are wearing your cage and everything is fine until you are intimate? Or are you saying that just wearing the cage is making you cum?

Posted : 12/11/2021 6:41 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

@macy-has-keys The first time was just wearing it (surprise, but a new experience). Then wearing the cage and with stimulation. 

Posted : 12/11/2021 10:02 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement