Clear all

Delayed Ejaculation

8 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Locked4Wife
(@locked4wife)
Topic starter

I seen your twitter post about delayed ejaculation and it hit home. This is something that I have but my wife has helped me overcome. Thank you for normalizing this topic for couples everywhere.

Posted : 17/06/2021 11:58 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Glad it hit home and my entire goal is to normalize sexuality. Our culture seems to enjoy shaming everything about sexuality.

Kev does experience delayed ejaculation from time to time and while it is quite pleasant to have a guy with stamina, sometimes it becomes tedius. It did make it easier to cut sex short when I was satisfied but it took some time to overcome. Can you tell me what your wife did to help you overcome delayed ejaculation? 

Posted : 17/06/2021 4:40 pm
Locked4Wife
(@locked4wife)
Topic starter

She timed me with a fleshlight and eventually I grew accustomed to finishing on a timer. I will ask her to join to explain in detail.

Posted : 17/06/2021 7:59 pm
Ultimatekim
(@ultimatekim)

I'm Kim. The wife mentioned above. 

Advertisement

So Ray has a problem with cumming quickly and we read a blog or reddit about using a fleshlight to train him. I bought a fleshlight and give him 5 minutes each attempt. We used a cage in between to make sure that he didn't masturbate in between. During his sessions as we call them, sometimes I would watch him but most times I would sit by and text or watch tv. Eventually after a few months with sessions every few days he got to the point where he ejaculates many times at about five minutes. At the beginning we went for nearly one month before we had a successful session. I hope that is helpful. Let me know if you have questions.

Posted : 18/06/2021 12:03 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hi @ultimatekim this is very interesting, I'd love to hear more. When you say Ray's problem is with cumming quickly do you mean not quick enough (delayed ejaculation) or too quickly (premature ejaculation)? From what Ray said, I am pretty sure it is delayed but I thought I might double check.

Either way, I'll private message you and perhaps we can run through some Q&A on the phone or over email. This could make for an interesting blog topic.

Posted : 18/06/2021 1:41 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Hi @ultimatekim did you happen to see my message? I'd love to chat about this sometime this week if we can. Click the envelope on the right side of this forum page to see your messages. ? 

Posted : 19/06/2021 1:35 pm
Ultimatekim
(@ultimatekim)

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Hi @ultimatekim did you happen to see my message? I'd love to chat about this sometime this week if we can. Click the envelope on the right side of this forum page to see your messages. ? 

Ok i responded sorry.

Posted : 19/06/2021 2:10 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I just posted a blog with the questions you answered.

Thanks @ultimatekim and @locked4wife

Posted : 20/06/2021 11:43 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement