Enjoying This!

5 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I’m happy to have found this site and I’m enjoying reading through all the blogs and forum topics. 

My wife and I are new to chastity and orgasm control/denial. We started talking about it about a year ago but really only started actively engaging in it over the past few months.

Shifting my focus from pursuing sex as something to satisfy my needs to using my energy to satisfying her emotional and physical needs has done wonders for our relationship. 

Hoping to learn more from the wonderful people here! 

Posted : 02/03/2022 10:52 am
Topic Tags
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Welcome aboard locked4_wife.  You're going to love it here.

Advertisement

Posted by: @locked4_wife

Shifting my focus from pursuing sex as something to satisfy my needs to using my energy to satisfying her emotional and physical needs has done wonders for our relationship. 

THIS!  This is wisdom beyond what most people in the world will ever get an opportunity to understand, let alone realize.  Congratulations!

Season 4 Mrs Maisel Gif By The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Posted : 02/03/2022 12:22 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx thank you! It’s nice finding a place to discuss these topics without focusing on the hardcore erotic fantasy side of things. Seems healthier, light hearted, and makes this more about a pursuit to have fun with your spouse. Happy to learn from everyone’s experiences!

Posted : 02/03/2022 1:29 pm
Jafo987, Jafo987 and Jafo987 reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Shifting focus to our partners enables everyone to relax and have more pleasure. Welcome.

Posted : 02/03/2022 4:33 pm
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the forum. 

Posted : 05/03/2022 5:48 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement