Finally

12 Posts
4 Users
31 Likes
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

We read this magnificent blog for a while. We took the decision to explore the male enforced chastity in order to give some new perspective to our sexual life. As a male with not many bullets left to shot, i agree to almost stop my orgasms in order to be more passionate in the everyday life and be comlpetely focused on my wife wellness and sexual satisfaction. Now my only goal is her pleasure, she deserves it after some years with a very little sexual activity.
I purchased a steel device and after some unconfortable attempt to wear it, i managed to stay an entire month locked. Well not strictly "locked" since i put a screw on the device in order to be able to remove it if needed, while testing my tolerance.
After a month, today is the day. I gave my whife a padlock and the keys, she removed the screw and placed it on my device. That click was a beautiful sound. Now she literally owns me.
I'm proud and i expect a lot from this experience. She too!

A

Posted : 04/07/2021 7:17 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @alessandro
After a month, today is the day. I gave my whife a padlock and the keys, she removed the screw and placed it on my device. That click was a beautiful sound. Now she literally owns me.
I'm proud and i expect a lot from this experience. She too!

A

Good luck Alessandro, I suspect you're in for an amazing and magical ride. Keep us updated, won't you?

Posted : 04/07/2021 8:36 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @soundsofdelight

Keep us updated, won't you?

oh yes, i'll do that. Thankyou. I feel myself kinda "upgraded". ? 

Posted : 04/07/2021 9:07 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

UPDATE:
As promised.
After 45 days in my "padlocked" journey, we both are happy.

Advertisement

My chastity has a powerful effect on me. It changed myself into a more gentle person, more passionate and involved. I'm starting to take care to myself too. This make me feeling even better. I bought new clothes, new shoes and i lost almost lost 10kg, since i started my "caged" era. My social reations, outside, are more positive since i have much more self respect.

I was released once per week in order to clean (under supervision) deeply under my foreskin then quickly caged again. The cage is almost confortable and i can wear it indefinitely now.

My wife is the happiest!

I spend much more time of my day taking care of her desires and wellness, not only from the sexual point of view. I always loved to cook, but now this passion is much stronger. I want to cook every day some great dish for her, and i'm always looking for new recepits on the net. I happily do chores now, which is something i never liked to do. Our "love nest" is in much better shape now!

I must say i don't miss my orgasms at all, i never thought this was possible. I do not feel the need to be released in order to have one, just sometimes i would like to be released because i still have some painful hardons during the night, sometimes more than one. As we agreed, she always refuses to open the padlock, so i have to go to the toilet and try to piss. This stops my erection and the consequent pain. Of couse i stopped to wake her up when this happens, since the problem is only mine.
I service her orally every day and with the help of my fingers, but we also bought a strapon which more or less has the same size of my dick, just as a remainder. I use it on her. No more erection problems, no more need to wait for the "right moment". Even if our intercourses are focused on her pleasure, i personally get very excited too. I want to explore a bit more about my "hidden" sexuality and so i would ask her to switch and use the tool on me too. I feel ready for that. I'm interested in some techniques for prostate massage and to get a bit of pleasure out of that.

At the end of the game, i changed my orgasms for a better life, and so far, this is great. Our relation as human beings and sex partners has improved, no doubt about that.

I must say the only small issue is with the padlock. Sometimes is unconfortable under my underwear, maybe we'll switch back to the screw, maybe with the help of some numbered labels for a better control or an exotic type of screw like torx or similar.

Do not hesitate to drop questions, in interested in further details.

Posted : 20/08/2021 8:33 am
Xenophon, nevertoolate, nevertoolate and 1 people reacted
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

Thank you for sharing about your journey.  I know it isn't necessarily easy to find a chastity device that fits, restricts what it is intended to restrict, doesn't pose odor problems, and only hurts when you have an erection.

That said, regarding the problem with the lock protruding, you can look into some that have the locking mechanism built-in.  I wear one, and there's no significant bulge from the lock, and it's smooth, so it can't cause wear or fraying of the material on the inside of my clothes.

One thing greatly surprised me, and I don't know if any runners out there have found the same.  I'm a distance runner, and I expected running while in the chastity device to be uncomfortable.  It's actually super comfortable, such that I check from time to time with a quick grab to confirm that it's still on me.

Posted : 20/08/2021 11:04 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I'm quite satisfied with the cage despite it is an old chinese model very similar to maturemetal jailbird.
Is wide enough to accomodate my uncut penis which is not tiny and still be able to do some hygene. The base ring is the widest available, so 2 inches something. I would prefer a wider ring, but this one does the job. I noticed that the painful hardons issues tend to diminish with time. The skin below the ring tend to become less delicate and less painful with time. I think is a matter of months for my dear friend to stop making problems and finally understand his fate.
For the lock i found a solution that makes the padlock blocked on top, so it would be not unconfortable but a bit more evident under clothes. I need some experiments. The screw is also a good solution.
I returned another cage to the seller because i was really disapponted by those buil-in locking mechanisms. I don't like them. They seems to be fragile and hard to secure. Maybe i had an experience with a bad quality device, but this pointed me back to the traditional padlock. Further more, those small padlock are realtively easy to break in case of emergency, without destroying the whole device. This is another point.

Posted : 20/08/2021 2:38 pm
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

130 days update!!!!! 4 months, I make it. I'm pretty sure i can stay locked for a very long period now on.
My cage has become more and more comfortable with time. Now i feel quite good in it.
I must say that my new "orgasmless" life is not that bad. Strangely i didn't feel any urge to cum, my abstinence pushes me into new kinkiness and new fantasies, instead. I enjoy my life and my marriage much better and i feel deeply involved in it. We play a lot more, we are more connected than before and i discovered the happiness of being a tool for her pleasure. Her orgasms are a true team achievement for us. I never tought i could live without cuming for so long, but i discovered that orgasm is totally unnecessary, as long i feel loved.
My submissive nature has finally emerged. I discovered i spent many years in the attempt to hide it, but now i feel proud of myself. Now i'm in my own place and life has improved.
Thanks to this wonderful website, we took the strenght to start this great journey ? 

Posted : 13/11/2021 5:51 am
Soundsofdelight
(@soundsofdelight)
Estimable Member

I must say that my new "orgasmless" life is not that bad. Strangely i didn't feel any urge to cum, my abstinence pushes me into new kinkiness and new fantasies, instead. 

This is exactly what happened to me, quite an eye-opener and enjoyable. Well done with your 4 months of 'orgasmless' life.

Posted : 13/11/2021 6:04 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@soundsofdelight Thankyou!!!! I must admit i'm VEEERY PROUD of myself, at this point and, even better, my wife is proud too! No doubt this 4 months period was a great time for us, very similar as when we started your relationship 25 years ago. I would have done this change many years ago...

Posted : 13/11/2021 6:10 am
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

UPDATE:
Hi, i'm still here!

My journey reached the eleventh month!!!! 310 days.
My poor thing is proudly still locked like a valuable treasure!
I discovered that a penis is not essential to have a good life in the marriage. I was skeptical about it, but that is.

One year ago i was still experimenting with my cage, training my body to afford the long term.
I agreed with our "lock and forget" program, but I was afraid not to make it, not to resist enough. I knew it was my last chance to save the marriage.
I must admit I was scared that my wife might replace me and find a lover, due to the fact that the cage was, even if requested by her, just an admission that it was not sexually significant to her.
Well, time has changed everything. Not only my oral skill improved a lot (really PROUD of this), but today I am no longer afraid of loosing her. Today I think that if she found a bull to satisfy her right needs, I would be happy too.
Well, she doesn't told me, but maybe that alrady happened. LOL

This post was modified 2 years ago by Alessandro

Posted : 09/05/2022 7:22 am
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

I knew it was my last chance to save the marriage.

the cage was, even if requested by her. 

Being willing to sacrifice for a relationship is a good sign of respect for our partners. Lucky your wife was able to discover a cheap tool to save the relationship.

Posted : 09/05/2022 2:15 pm
BlueSky98, Alessandro, BlueSky98 and 3 people reacted
Alessandro
(@alessandro)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

SIDE EFFECTS.

Being concentrated on her and on our marriage, led me to a much better self respect too. I eat better, i keep myself in a better physical shape with bicycle and running. I lost around 20kg (44lbs!) of weight in few months. I stopped drinking alcoholic beverages except for a glass of wine at dinner with her.
I'm generally more self-aware and assertive outside. My better self-respect is visible, i think.

Since she always hated my excessive body hairs, i decided to remove them and keep my skin smooth. Fullbody epilated! Since i'm bald, you can imagine, my only hairs are now my eyebrows!  ? 

I discovered a passion in coocking. The kitchen has become my reign!
I love to serve food to her.
The italian society has very specific roles for men and women. I'm basically assuming female roles in our house and maybe some behaviours. A few years ago I would have been a little scared of that, now I'm just proud.

I initially tried not to make strangers suspect my submission to my wife in an attempt to maintain a "real man" ? attitude.
But I feel a pleasant thrill when I see that my behaviors are partially understood. It's not something that scares me now.

In conclusion, I do not miss orgasms, at all!
I think they runied my life for 50+ years, that's enough.

Posted : 10/05/2022 2:00 am
TinCup, subhubphx, TinCup and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement