Clear all

FLR

2 Posts
2 Users
2 Likes
Flrhopeful
(@flrhopeful)
Topic starter

Hi.  I am looking for some opinions on how to find an FLR.  Background I’m 50 yes old, was married for many years in a traditional unsatisfying relationship.   I found findom about 7 years ago and have not been able to maintain a traditional relationship since.  So I’m done trying that route.  I’m happy in a submissive role, but how to find??  I’ve tried fetlife , twitter but no luck.  Open to all suggestions and opinions!  Thanks

Posted : 05/01/2023 3:38 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

You have to first work on yourself. That is indeed the hardest part. If you want the woman of your dreams, you need to invest in yourself to become the man of her dreams. Sorry; there's no short-cut. Get to your ideal weight. Work out. Eat well. Take good care of your body and your mind. Learn new things. Keep your home spotless and learn carpentry / plumbing / electrical. Learn how to cook. Learn a new recipe each day. Join a book club, and read a book a week. Become that renaissance man you always wanted to be. Dress well. Save money. Invest well.

As for finding a partner, it's hard to find a partner in kink, but it's easy to find a partner. There are many, many women out there looking for an honest, hard-working, dependable, respectful, thoughtful man. It's insane, actually, how many women there are who wish they could find an honest, hard-working, dependable, respectful, thoughtful man. So start by being that man -- not as a trick, but because that is actually the man you should be, and that you should want to be. Learn how to date again. A date is not "spending money on dinner"; think outside the box. Learn how to woo a woman, how to make her feel that she is desirable and valued as a friend, as a person, as a woman. But also learn to communicate: Learn to communicate who you are, what your needs (your kinks) are, but in a respectful and thoughtful way. Learn to slow down and enjoy the process.

And good luck to you on your journey!

Posted : 08/01/2023 8:28 am
Flrhopeful and dja68 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement