7 Posts
2 Users
9 Likes
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

50 (odd) years of age, local area manager of a multinational company, married to a teacher who is 10 years younger, several months ago we had a discussion whereby I finally admitted using a chastity cage for my own devices and also my submissive nature. Things initially moved at a very fast pace though have now slowed down somewhat and I may we’ll have to introduce her to blogs like this to try to get her to understand my thoughts etc more.

one of my concerns after I had a heart attack a couple of years back was whether she was sexually fulfilled enough, both in frequency and also if my size is sufficient (hence the SPH) , she assured me that despite me having a smaller cock (the smallest she has had) it still works for her .

our sex life has recently become infrequent again and is always lead by my wife so my thinking is we are halfway down the road already anyway. Let’s see how things develop.

Posted : 05/03/2019 2:32 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Topic Tags
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I have so many questions for you! What is the pleasure in self-locking? I've heard of guys doing it before but what is the purpose? How did she react when you showed her the cage? I find it really hot that she admitted you are the smallest that she ever had. Size really isn't all that important to most women assuming it is big enough/hard enough to penetrate and get in there. You sound a bit sensitive to your size, do you ever have her tease you about it? Especially while locked?

Glad you are well after your heart attack, thanks for posting. What a great introduction.

Advertisement

Posted : 05/03/2019 7:52 am
drew, drew and drew reacted
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Why self locking? Well it’s a barrier I guess, without it I would masturbate literally until the cows came home, with it on it seems to remove the desire. Brought out the submissive in me .

When she saw the cage she was a little shocked, at the lengths I would go to - she realised I was serious. One of the reasons I like chastity is the cock size issue I have, my wife does tease me on occasions though probably not as much as I would prefer, she had a very healthy sex life before we met and we also were very active until the children came along . Of course then comes the heart attack and as a bi product of some of the medications it meant I have had to look to sildenafil to maintain erections. 

Posted : 05/03/2019 8:12 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

One thing that I've found interesting with men is their arousal when women talk about past sexual partners or sexual experience. It is proven that men experience an increase in testosterone AND arousal when they think about their wife/girlfriend with another man. I wonder what the evolutionary reason fro that would be. Here is an interesting link to an article about the psychology of it. 

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/evolution-the-self/201602/what-secret-male-sexual-fantasy-is-surprisingly-common

Posted : 11/03/2019 5:33 pm
drew, drew and drew reacted
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Indeed, it has always been a big turn on for me to hear of what my wife did sexually before we met, I know some (for her) was good, some not so. Of course my fascination has always been how big or small the guys were, oddly it became a turn on to hear I was the smallest cock she had experienced. 

Posted : 11/03/2019 11:54 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Most guys are very sensitive about cock size but I'll bet because of the size of your guy, you are predisposed to those sorts of kinks because you are self conscious about your perceived deficiency in that area.

Posted : 12/04/2019 11:46 am
Drew
 drew
(@drew)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I used to be very sensitive about my size then realised not a lot I could do about it, I’d love to have a bigger cock and when I wear our hollow dildo I can only imagine what it would feel like for real.  Then over time I read blogs about cock size, male chastity, flr etc . It’s an odd one but to want a lady to take advantage of you because of the size of your cock is my thing I guess. 

Posted : 05/05/2019 8:56 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement