Clear all

Greetings from NC / Introduction

6 Posts
5 Users
6 Likes
Dan_In_Nc
(@dan_in_nc)
Topic starter

Glad to have discovered this blog. Have been doing a good bit of reading and find the perspective and the writing to be excellent and informative.

My wife and I have been married more than 40 years and there has always been an element of FLR that increased over the years. When we became empty nesters 15 years ago the intensity level increased dramatically at the instigation of my wife. She introduced enforced chastity to our relationship and with that came a sea change in our relationship. Somewhat ironically, the temperature of our sexual relationship got hotter than it had been in years at the same time that the frequency of my orgasms decreased very dramatically. I admit I would enjoy having more orgasms (what guy wouldn't?) but I have no regrets about having my orgasms strictly controlled by my wife. I wouldn't have it any other way. It has changed virtually every facet of our relationship for the better.

I look forward to participating here.

Posted : 18/10/2022 6:25 pm
Tincup
(@tincup)

Welcome Dan! I love NC!

Posted : 19/10/2022 6:27 am
Dan_In_NC reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Welcome. Many outside the community may not understand what you are saying, but time and time again the men on this forum are grateful for their partner's/wife's control of their orgasms. Looking forward to another voice and your participation.

Advertisement

Posted : 20/10/2022 11:31 am
Dan_In_NC reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the group. I am one of those men that gave up control of my orgasms.  It has made me better in every way.   Thanks for sharing. 

Posted : 22/10/2022 5:05 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Hello @ Dan_in_NC.  Welcome to our friendly group.  As @restrainedlove says, most folks in the regular world would ether dismiss what you explained to us as pure bunk, or think that you have lost a screw.  Since starting my FLR, the frequency of my orgasms has dropped like a rock, but the happiness of both my partner and my myself, as well as the quality and passion in our sex life, has skyrocketed.

Please feel free to tell us how it happened for you.

Posted : 23/10/2022 6:16 am
Dan_In_NC reacted
Dan_In_Nc
(@dan_in_nc)
Topic starter

Posted by: @allabouther

Hello @ Dan_in_NC.  Welcome to our friendly group.  As @restrainedlove says, most folks in the regular world would ether dismiss what you explained to us as pure bunk, or think that you have lost a screw.  Since starting my FLR, the frequency of my orgasms has dropped like a rock, but the happiness of both my partner and my myself, as well as the quality and passion in our sex life, has skyrocketed.

Please feel free to tell us how it happened for you.

That's an interesting way to put it. "Tell us how it happened to you."

Apropos to the name of this blog, it evolved over time. In the beginning (before we were married) we were compatible in many ways. That compatibility included her assertiveness and my being powerfully attracted to that assertiveness. I think we were and certainly appeared to others as a completely conventional couple. But she knew I wanted her badly and that I would acquiesce to her desires in all things. In short, she had me wrapped around her little finger and she knew it. Not uncommon for a young man dating a very hot woman.

As you might imagine with a young couple her assertiveness was particularly evident in the bedroom. Make no mistake, I was getting everything I wanted and was very happy. But things happened the way she wanted when she wanted and how she wanted. Even in the beginning it was clear where the relationship would go. For instance, she liked cunnilingus a lot and I really did too. That was something that was a constant. She gave great blow jobs that were absolutely wonderful. Something that stood out though was that reciprocity was not to be expected. I pleasured her orally far more  often than she pleasured me orally. And cunnilingus was not always foreplay for penetrative sex. It was often the main event. She set the tone for a female centric relationship early on by controlling the most powerful aspect of sex. When it ends.

So to bring it back to "tell us how it happened to you", I guess my lust for a beautiful, assertive woman and me being hardwired to submit to her desires and her instinct for taking advantage of that is initially how it happened to me.

Posted : 23/10/2022 1:53 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement