Clear all

Greetings from UK

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Akshar
(@akshar)
Topic starter

I cannot believe I am only just discovering this site. It is so good to read some many different perspectives and experiences.

I'm a straight male in my late 20s married to an asexual woman (also my age) who is fun in every other way except sex. Long story short, because we love each other so very much, we are currently trying out cages to control my libido. We are not a strict dom/sub couple --she was diagnosed as an asexual and sex disgusts and pains her.

I've been in the lock permanently for the last 1 year (before that she trained me on/off with increasing duration). It was all going good until a few months ago. I am here mainly to get some advice from you all (esp. from Emma) on how to proceed further. Will open separate posts for that provided Emma agrees my questions are relevant here.

I cannot use our real names for now (I have used cover names that match our cultural background --we've adopted some elements of the English culture but we were raised Indian by our parents). Hope the real name deal is ok with people here! If I get comfortable and she agrees too then perhaps I can share some more details about our identities.

It is good to know you all. Of course, I shall be happy to help others too!

Advertisement

Posted : 01/05/2020 3:24 am
Topic Tags
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Welcome aboard Akshar! Always glad to have a new member.

Posted : 03/05/2020 3:01 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement