Hello

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Princesspeach
(@princesspeach)
Topic starter

Hello,

we are a young couple. I am very thankfull that he is open to talk about our sex life and problems. He has a problem with delayed ejaculation. We read about your fleshlight method and we bought one, but we don't know what to do next.

He needs 45 minutes to cum with fleshlight. When we have piv sex I am cumming in the first 15 minutes. Maybe sometimes 20 minutes. So he never cums in me and it feels bad. Blowjob and handjob is no problem, but in piv sex he finish himself or I do it w/ hands or mouth. It is frustrating.

We start on valentine's day w/ fleshlight threetimes a week. And he almost always took excactly 45 minutes to cum. But what is the next step? What time would you set the timer, when he use the fleshlight?

We talked about it but it sounds like so much work and we are impatient an I don't know if I want to restain from handjobs/blowjobs. We have a high sex drive maybe honeymoon phase. We meet around new year's day. Any idea to make it less sound like work and duty?

Advertisement

You may think he uses the brake, but it is more me. I have different aims and then be often weak.

xoxo PrincessPeach

Posted : 24/03/2022 5:33 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

You may want to consider a male masturbation attachment for a Hitachi wand before starting PIV.  No effort, extremely intense, and through trial and error you can figure out how to time finishing together.

Posted : 18/04/2022 9:34 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement