Clear all

Hello

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
Sissymaidwannabe
(@sissymaidwannabe)
Topic starter

Hi, my wife and i have been married for almost 30 years.  She has always been the dominant one in our relationship.  I told her about my cross-dressing before we got married.  Although, she did understand it and she did not readily accept it, she has learned to use it to her advantage.  Early on, she said if I wanted to dress, she would decide when, where and how.  She makes all the decisions, works during the day.  I work from home and keep the house. 

I am now in full time chastity and I wear panties and bras daily.  On most days, I am dressed as a typical housewife, leggings or jeans and tee shirt.  On occasion, she will require me to be more formally dressed, in a maids uniform. She expects me to keep the house clean and tidy and likes to be pampered.

It has been a journey and it was not easy for either of us.  She has become strict but fair.  She is thinking of have both of us retiring from work and have me, become here full time domestic maid.  The idea both excites me and scares me.

Wannabe

Posted : 11/09/2020 10:44 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement