Notifications
Clear all

Hello........ AGAIN

1 Posts
1 Users
3 Likes
(@Anonymous)
Topic starter

First of all i have to apologize for deleting my last account , i did that cause i told my wife i did one here and been fans of this blog for a while, and we as a couple do everything that we both care about together, and she wanted us to have the same account, so had to delete it, i think i owe everyone here an apology sorry about that emma and everyone.  I am the one with this post here

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/community/introductions/hello-new-here-2/#post-786

but will type its content again, I am jade, thank you all so much for this amazing blog, so enriching and wonderful, and thanks for emma who put this effort for it and who i really enjoyed reading her posts and updates on them. So i am 45 years old, been married to my loving and sweet wife for 15 years , about 4 years ago we started trying pegging (thank deadpool for that) and been one of the best experiences of my life, brought me and my wife so much closer, helped me be more relaxing ,trusting and opened a world of pleasure for us. So hope we can get to have good time around together here and be of good support to each other. Will let my wife introduce herself now.

Hi boys and gals, I am Mia, 45 years old lady, been married for about 15 years now to my husband and not to repeat what he said. Want to say, we are both grateful for everybody around here and looking forward to sharing our experience hoping it helps you all and hoping to read yours as well and for you to tell us what you think of it and things that can help us take our relationship together as a husband and wife forward.

Finally, want to say that when we are going to type our comments, he and I , we will both be typing our names first before the context and dont worry, you can say anything you want, we wont look at each others messages and the replies to them unless the other is ok with it , so s having the same account wont be a problem. Its a pleasure meeting you all.

Advertisement

Posted : 11/06/2020 8:15 am
jc5200, jc5200 and jc5200 reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement