Hello everyone

4 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Vivian
(@vivian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

I am absolutely thrilled to be a part of this wonderful forum dedicated to Female Led Relationships and connect with all you amazing people. My name is Vivian, and I come from a devout Christian background. While I am fairly new to the concept of FLR, I do have a little bit of experience with exploring chastity devices in the past.

So finally, I wanted to take a moment to say hello to all of you. I want to extend my sincere gratitude to Emma for making FLR something more than a mere kink. Having been a member of this forum for a bit more than a year now (mainly here to read the blog), I can confidently say that it has been an invaluable resource in helping me change my perspective on the male psyche. It took me some time to embrace the beauty of this lifestyle, and with the help of Emma's blog and a few insightful books, I believe I am starting to grasp its potential to make a relationship grow beyond what's "traditionally" called "normal".

I am eager to learn from all of you, share experiences, and contribute to the discussions as time allows me to do so.

-Vivian.

Fun Hello Gif By Taylorannedraws

Posted : 06/06/2023 3:01 am
Bigskysub
(@bigskysub)
Trusted Member

Welcome Vivian! Chastity is a wonderful process that will enhance a FLR. If you feel comfortable? Share with us all. I think you will find this community helpful and supportive.

Advertisement

Posted : 06/06/2023 3:45 am
vivian reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @vivian

I come from a devout Christian background.

Me too. I'm currently deconstructing purity culture from my religion. It is amazing to feel so free and finally be able to discover myself. I love this community for the ability to observe other's approaches to sexuality and introduce new concepts to myself.

Welcome

Posted : 12/06/2023 9:49 am
nevertoolate and vivian reacted
Eagertobplease
(@eagertobplease)

I’m a 20 yo cuck boy .. my friends and girlfriend showed me how much I needed to accept that I’m a natural submissive.. and how much I love it 

Posted : 14/06/2023 8:45 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement