Hello. Excited abou...

Notifications
Clear all

Hello. Excited about future possibilities.

4 Posts
3 Users
8 Likes
Diesel18
(@diesel18)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi everyone. I am new here and sharing is new way outside my comfort zone. I am married and have recently begun to work towards having an FLR. I have introduced chastity before and tried it off and on over thaw past couple of years. Although accepting my wife has not really encouraged it. Yesterday I went for broke and let her know I was interested in an FLR and am hoping she is interested enough to read some books I’ve bought her. I am working every day to demonstrate my commitment to it and I know she appreciates the rewards. I’m hoping I can learn how to keep us trending in that direction and she becomes more dominant and accepting of this lifestyle. I enjoy hearing what has helped how other couples have introduced this and what has worked for them when starting out. 

Posted : 07/04/2023 10:02 am
Topic Tags
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Posted by: @diesel18

Hi everyone. I am new here and sharing is new way outside my comfort zone. I am married and have recently begun to work towards having an FLR.

Welcome @Diesel18.  About 18 months ago, I was in a vanilla relationship.  I knew I wanted an FLR and after 5 years with my girlfriend we were becoming close/open/vulnerable enough with each other that I sensed she would love an FLR, too.  There was a lot for me/us to process.  So, like you, I began journaling here.

All of your journeys are unique because all of us, our women, and our relationships are unique.  But you might find some similarities in mine.  The whole evolution is in the forums under Getting Started/The Journey/My journey has been accelerating.

I hope your journey is as successful and fulfilling as mine has been.

Posted : 08/04/2023 5:02 am
Diesel18
(@diesel18)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thanks for taking the time to read and comment on my post. It’s nice to know there are real couples living this life. The journey with your wife sounds amazing.
We are still learning and finding our path and so far we are doing great. Of course I’ve had this fantasy for awhile and have read a lot more about it over the years than my wife has. So we are talking and taking things slow right now. She is not much of a reader and I don’t want to push her so she is feeling her way along slowly. I’m hopeful she will continue to enjoy it what we are doing and look into what an FLR is or ask questions. And I think  she will.  

Advertisement

Posted : 11/04/2023 11:23 am
Fe647B85304209E2Ebbc3B78Bd7D7F05?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
(@attisc)

Posted by: @diesel18

... and am hoping she is interested enough to read some books I’ve bought her. I am working every day to demonstrate my commitment to it and I know she appreciates the rewards. I’m hoping I can learn how to keep us trending in that direction and she becomes more dominant and accepting of this lifestyle. I enjoy hearing what has helped how other couples have introduced this and what has worked for them when starting out. "

I hope you'll let us know how you two progress! Invite your wife here! 🙂

Posted : 14/04/2023 4:32 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement