4 Users
12 Likes
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Brian here.

So nice to have found this forum. 

Been into retention for 25 years or so. Kinda stumbled across it out of curiosity. Basically I have a pretty strong drop after O's which lead me to experiment with sex without O's. My first wife was not at all into it. Thought it was weird. Maybe I lacked the ability to bring her along, maybe it was her, but at the end of the day, while we are still friends, that relationship ended.

I remarried a while later and my second wife was all about it, which led to experimenting with imbalanced power dynamics which combined with long term O control, was a real growth experience. I say was because my second wife passed 3 years ago from cancer. Yup, that sucked more than I can say. She was an amazing woman. I 'm super grateful to have been able to share part of my life with her.

I find it sad power dynamics and retention is so fringe. I think so many relationships fail precisely because these things are not better understood.

Advertisement

Anyways, thanks to all who share on this forum. Makes a positive difference in the world. And thank you Emma for hosting it 🙂

Posted : 12/09/2020 7:32 pm
Vikter, Vikter and Vikter reacted
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Brian, 

I’m so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. In my limited experience three years is a long time to be without and not enough time to recover, especially if you two had something precious and rare which is not readily accepted. I appreciate your writing in about this loss and about the positive aspects of being chaste or in retention. 

regards,

JD

Posted : 12/09/2020 8:22 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I echo @jd's condolences and agree completely about power dynamics and retention. If people only knew the power that their own body has!

Posted : 14/09/2020 4:47 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss @Brian.  

Posted : 15/09/2020 7:45 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement