Hello, I'm Dave

5 Posts
3 Users
18 Likes
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

I am Dave, Stephanie’s better half (LOL.)  She registered me today and said I need to formally introduce myself.  She assured me she has no problem with me seeing everything she writes here and she reminded me how good I felt when I broke down and told one of my darkest secrets.  So here I am.  Many of you have seen what I wrote when Stephie started a topic for me so I am not a total stranger.  She told me to write about who I am.

I am 54 years old.  I am gangly and awkward and have trouble finding clothes that make me look good.  I am extremely smart when it comes to math and science. Not as good at writing though so if my grammar isn’t perfect and I express myself poorly please excuse me.  I have a successful career as a manager in a large corporation.  You already know I have an amazing wife.

As you may know from my last post under Stephie’s moniker I was bullied in high school and I have a lot of insecurities.  My mother, God rest her soul, tried to help me get through the tough years.  She taught me to be nice to everyone, to respect women and treat them as special, to be polite, and never to be vengeful.  Those things may have made my high school years worse because they made me seem like even more of a loser.  On the other hand, those things are what won me the most rewarding thing in my life.  They were why Stephie liked me and eventually loved me.  So in a way I have to thank my mother for these wonderful 29 years.

Stephie was my first date, my first kiss, and pretty much my first everything.  I was already 22 when we met. 

I was still a virgin when we married.  We had made out some while dating (she taught me how to kiss) and after we were engaged we did some heavy petting.  I waited for actual sex though because I wanted our wedding night to be special.  I knew she had had many lovers but it would be our first time so it would still be special.  She let me believe I had done pretty well in bed on our wedding night and she still actually says it was special for her too.  But within a few months she had taught me how to make love to her in lots of ways and I realized the sex I gave her on our honeymoon was pretty lame.  She says it wasn’t about the sex it was about the intimacy and love and how I held her in my arms all night.

Advertisement

From the beginning I wanted her to teach me to be a “man.”  I wanted to please her so much.  I love doing things that make her smile.  We had only been married a year or so when she told me she was going to mold me and make me a stronger more confident man.  She said I had to trust her and let her be in charge.  She warned me that some men would call me “pussy whipped."  In those days the man was supposed to be in charge of everything.  But if I trusted her and let her lead me we would have a better marriage than any of those men that might try to mock me. I remember we talked a long time that night.  She painted this picture of a beautiful life if I could just have faith and believe that she was always right when it came to our relationship.  She was rarely wrong and the picture she painted doesn’t even come close to the life she has given me. 

The chastity thing took all my trust to agree to.  It has worked though.  There is something comforting in a predictable schedule.  My orgasms have nothing to do with what I do the rest of the time.  It is about our love for each other.  My orgasms are over the top when they happen, but more than that they feel like so much more than an orgasm.  They almost always happen just as her orgasm is squeezing my penis and all I want to do is hold her so tight.  We lie there without a word for a while.  When we relax we snuggle and talk and kiss and I get a feeling of wanting her even more than before.  In my mind if I let go of her the feeling will end and so I hold her as close as I can.  Eventually she asks for another orgasm and I am only too happy to slide down and please her orally. 

We planned to have two children.  We hoped for a boy first and a girl second so the girl would have a big brother to look after her.  Didn’t work quite that way.  Had twins and the girl is a little over a minute older.  Her brother did look after her though.  Since we didn’t want more children  I got a vasectomy shortly after the twins were born.  The next week was pretty rough but I have never regretted it.    

This is starting to get long and boring.  I think it should give you an idea of who I am though.  Thank you for accepting me in your community. 

Posted : 01/09/2021 4:25 pm
Jafo987, Headtrip, subhubphx and 6 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @stephsdave

Thank you for accepting me in your community. 

Welcome to the party Dave!

Posted : 01/09/2021 4:33 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thank you.  I had reservations but Stephie pointed out how good I felt when I let it all out.  Then she reminded me about how many posts said how anonymous I am on this site.  I am happy to be here.  Seems Stephie is always right.  That is why she is the one in charge.  LOL

Posted : 01/09/2021 4:40 pm
Headtrip
(@headtrip)
Trusted Member

Welcome.  Love fhe story, the connection you guys have, and that you are willing to share ot with us.  I hope somehow we can help you go even farther!

Posted : 01/09/2021 8:13 pm
Deleted User
(@deleted-user)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

@headtrip  Thank you.

I never knew how cathartic it can be to just open up to complete strangers who are understanding and don’t judge you.  I think we have already seen a side effect from her posting here.  Ever since my “blow up” we have started to talk about things that were just too scary before. 

I was reluctant to intrude on what I considered her place to express herself.  There is an appropriate analogy I saw that made an impression on me a couple years ago and I never forgot.

"When he likes you and you don’t respond to his text he gets pissed.  When he loves you and you don’t respond to his text he understands you need some space and he gives it to you."  When you love someone it is no longer all about you. 

That was how I felt but now I am glad she wants me to be a part of this site.

Posted : 02/09/2021 4:08 pm
NocteLocked, Brian, Headtrip and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement