Clear all

Here to learn more about FLRs

5 Posts
5 Users
3 Likes
Seumas
(@seumas)
Topic starter

Hello all, I’m Seumas. I’m 33 and have been married for 6 years in a strictly monogamous long-term relationship. I came across the Evolving Your Man blog a few months ago and became instantly intrigued by the lifestyle and points of view it offers.

My wife and I have struggled with a boring and uninspired sex life for the last few years. With much persuasion, we’ve incorporated some BDSM into our bedroom play, being switches for each other, which has been great fun.

We’ve gotten into pegging and chastity play, though it's more one-off every few weeks than part of a lifestyle. Still, it has helped to enliven a part of our lives that needed a jolt. Broadly speaking, it is still far from being a female-led relationship in practice. Our natural dynamic is more traditional, to be honest. 

One of the things I’m trying to make sense of is a cuckold fantasy that’s crept up in recent months. We’ve explored some light cuckold fantasy play – cheating on me with a more endowed dildo, etc. – and it has been thrilling to break some taboos in a controlled setting. 

It remains one of the most potent fantasies I’ve conjured lately. She seems to have enjoyed our cuckold dirty talk, but neither either of us has any genuine intention of acting on it. That's where we are now. In short, I joined the forum to get a better sense of my own fantasies and read about other people’s FLR journeys. Happy to be here.

Advertisement

Posted : 08/08/2022 6:25 am
subhubphx reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @seumas

Hello all, I’m Seumas. I’m 33 and have been married for 6 years in a strictly monogamous long-term relationship. I came across the Evolving Your Man blog a few months ago and became instantly intrigued by the lifestyle and points of view it offers.

My wife and I have struggled with a boring and uninspired sex life for the last few years. With much persuasion, we’ve incorporated some BDSM into our bedroom play, being switches for each other, which has been great fun.

We’ve gotten into pegging and chastity play, though it's more one-off every few weeks than part of a lifestyle. Still, it has helped to enliven a part of our lives that needed a jolt. Broadly speaking, it is still far from being a female-led relationship in practice. Our natural dynamic is more traditional, to be honest. 

One of the things I’m trying to make sense of is a cuckold fantasy that’s crept up in recent months. We’ve explored some light cuckold fantasy play – cheating on me with a more endowed dildo, etc. – and it has been thrilling to break some taboos in a controlled setting. 

It remains one of the most potent fantasies I’ve conjured lately. She seems to have enjoyed our cuckold dirty talk, but neither either of us has any genuine intention of acting on it. That's where we are now. In short, I joined the forum to get a better sense of my own fantasies and read about other people’s FLR journeys. Happy to be here.

So glad you are and it's nice to meet you.  Thank you for sharing your wonderful story.  Can't wait to see how things progress.

Posted : 08/08/2022 6:43 am
Kristine reacted
Nevertoolate
(@nevertoolate)
Trusted Member

You have landed on a great site full of ideas and friendly folks. Much to learn here. Sounds as if your play times at home are fun filled and creative. Enjoy your evolution!

Posted : 11/08/2022 5:12 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

I came to this site for the same reason; to compare what was happening in my evolving FLF with the successful and not so successful journeys of others.  What I have learned is that it seems pretty clear that every successful FLR reported here has developed along a common path in a specific order of progress.  And those that progressed in a different order or without this foundation, are significantly less successful.  The path theses successful FLRs follow?

1.  Absolute trust.

2.  True personal intimacy (not sexual intimacy).

3.  Willingness/desire to be profoundly vulnerable.

4.  Valueless/destructive inhibitions confronted and dismissed.

5.  Best relationship/sex ever (geometric, not arithmetic, progression).

6.  Feedback loop - trust is further enhanced, etc.

Feedback welcome. Isn’t this the path to success in a nutshell?

Posted : 16/08/2022 6:13 am
Brian reacted
Emma
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome to the site @seumas, I think you will find a very supportive group of people here.

Join Us Mystery Science Theater 3000 Gif By Moodman

Posted : 19/08/2022 12:01 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement