Clear all

Here to learn more about FLRs

4 Posts
3 Users
1 Likes
Seumas
(@seumas)
Topic starter

Hello all, I’m Seumas. I’m 33 and have been married for 6 years in a strictly monogamous long-term relationship. I came across the Evolving Your Man blog a few months ago and became instantly intrigued by the lifestyle and points of view it offers.

My wife and I have struggled with a boring and uninspired sex life for the last few years. With much persuasion, we’ve incorporated some BDSM into our bedroom play, being switches for each other, which has been great fun.

We’ve gotten into pegging and chastity play, though it's more one-off every few weeks than part of a lifestyle. Still, it has helped to enliven a part of our lives that needed a jolt. Broadly speaking, it is still far from being a female-led relationship in practice. Our natural dynamic is more traditional, to be honest. 

One of the things I’m trying to make sense of is a cuckold fantasy that’s crept up in recent months. We’ve explored some light cuckold fantasy play – cheating on me with a more endowed dildo, etc. – and it has been thrilling to break some taboos in a controlled setting. 

It remains one of the most potent fantasies I’ve conjured lately. She seems to have enjoyed our cuckold dirty talk, but neither either of us has any genuine intention of acting on it. That's where we are now. In short, I joined the forum to get a better sense of my own fantasies and read about other people’s FLR journeys. Happy to be here.

Advertisement

Posted : 08/08/2022 6:25 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Welcome Seamus.  If you are like me, putting your thoughts in writing will help you sort them out.

Posted : 08/08/2022 8:18 am
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Try asking your wife what she wants & her ideas for making things better & hotter for her.

Posted : 08/08/2022 6:12 pm
b reacted
Seumas
(@seumas)
Topic starter

Posted by: @jd3064169

Try asking your wife what she wants & her ideas for making things better & hotter for her.

My wife isn’t sexually outgoing or motivated to try kinks like I am, so when I’ve asked her that, she draws a blank. She’ll indulge me from time to time with some novel play, but she’s only focused on work-related stuff, attending to her parents and hobbies like watching anime. I can sense sexual desire is never top of mind for her, nor a strong motivator.

In fact, if I gave her permission and encouragement to seek out a partner to engage in consensual non-monogamy, I’m positive she would brush me off and never do it. I can’t imagine her putting in the effort to actually go forward with something like that. She might also say she’s curious to try a certain sex toy but will never take the initiative to buy one.

She mentioned once that she’s intrigued by shibari, Japanese rope bondage and suspension. There are some couples workshops for beginner-level shibari in our city, so maybe doing that together would be a good way to explore. I guess I’m just thankful she’s open-minded enough to try out some of the kinks advocated by this blog once in a while.

Posted : 09/08/2022 12:20 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement