Clear all

Hi everyone

3 Posts
3 Users
24 Likes
Notwearingthe Pants
(@notwearingthepants)
Topic starter

56M, in an open/poly/ENM relationship with a wonderful woman for over 2 decades. She's vanilla but encourages me to find fun elsewhere.  She tried dominating me, early on in our relationship, when I told her about my fantasies ... gave it 110% but just didn't have it in her, alas.

Was in a relationship with a dominant woman in the 2000s but she had a whole lot of health issues and unfortunately passed away 10 years ago.  Because the relationship was long distance I was never able to get into things like FLR or chastity play, etc., with her.  Been kind of reluctant to put myself out there since.

Posted : 22/07/2022 11:01 am
SunDevilish, Brian, b and 6 people reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Welcome @NotWearingThePants.  Take heart and have courage.  I am happier than a pig in slop with where I am right now (and just turned 60 this week) but didn’t find the courage to really put myself out there until we’ll past your age.  What have you got to lose?

Posted : 22/07/2022 2:57 pm
restrainedlove, Brian, NotWearingThePants and 6 people reacted
9871E2737Af85D50A4523418Eab7Cfb8?S=400&Amp;R=X&Amp;D=Monsterid
 b
(@xxxb)
Eminent Member

I am about the same age. My wife and I were pretty vanilla until 16 years ago. We only lived once, so we decided to experiment more. She found that she enjoyed exposing me to other ladies and letting them use me for fun. It isn't precisely FLR but very close to it.

I recently joined the group, so welcome from a newbie.

Advertisement

Posted : 22/07/2022 4:02 pm
Brian, NotWearingThePants, Brian and 3 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement