17 Posts
6 Users
9 Likes
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi,
Im Milou, 35y, married with Jack (34), living an female led relationship since 5 years.
I am very strict about his chastity, tried at first with a chastity cage for him every now and then. But I didn't like that. Decided to wear it permanently 4 years ago and very satisfied ever since. He rarely gets releases.
We had been wanting children for a while. Jack immediately brightened up, he said ok then we will have normal sex again for a while. I immediately tempered his enthusiasm. I said find your comment very inappropriate. We want kids and the first thing you think about is fucking me.
For children all I need is seed.
I'll collect your seed and let me inseminate. Jack was very upset, was sulky for weeks. Jack said having children is done with penetrations. I said that's exactly the point Jack penetration in plural. While now one shot seed is enough. Having kids doesn't equal you having multiple orgasms. If you stick to the natural way, the only option is for another man to do it. You will not be surprised that he immediately agreed to my first proposal.
4 months ago he deposited his sperm in the clinic. And after 3 attempts I was pregnant.

Open for question!

Milou

Posted : 08/12/2022 3:44 am
Topic Tags
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

He must have had an orgasm to get his seed, no?  Three times, at least, it seems.

This post was modified 1 year ago by AllAboutHer

Posted : 08/12/2022 6:44 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @allabouther

He must have had an orgasm to get his seed, no?

Not necessarily.  Ruined orgasms produce the seed as well.  

Advertisement

Posted : 08/12/2022 8:31 am
Milou reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @milou

"If you stick to the natural way, the only option is for another man to do it. You will not be surprised that he immediately agreed to my first proposal."

At first glance, I wrongfully viewed this comment as if it was an actual option.  To be bred by a man other than your husband.  Reading it again, it seems that it was merely a tactical semantics reply to his comment "... having children is done with penetrations." as a means to find his way inside of you, and not necessarily something that could or would happen.  Was being impregnated by a bull something that actually could've happened?

Posted : 08/12/2022 9:06 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx 

it was indeed an tactical semantic to his comment, but he knows by now that I never threaten. If he insisted on the natural way of making children, the option to choose another man was definitely an option for me.

Posted : 09/12/2022 12:48 am
Ms Purple
(@tmbm)
Eminent Member

@milou Maybe this question doesn't fit here, but is piv sex not part of your sex life. What kind of role does your partner have?

Posted : 09/12/2022 8:11 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@Ms Purple:

No, we haven't had PIV sex in years. Despite trying all kinds of things, he comes after a few seconds after the penetration. Even professional help did not solve the problem. It only made him more insecure and, partly because of my dominant attitude, drove him to submissiveness. At first I had a lot of trouble with his submissiveness, but got used to it. I started to see the benefits and through our therapist I was introduced to FLR. There was already some kind of an FLR relationship, but I didn't find that out until I read more about FLR. Many things I read did not appeal to me, such as humiliation and punishment. Our therapist advised me to have private sessions with a specialized therapist.

One of the tests was to confront him about his premature ejaculations and demand some kind of compensation. I chose household chores as compensation. To my surprise, he immediately obeyed. My therapist said to confront him with his shortcomings, he takes positively. He recognizes his shortcomings and wants to make up for it. That opened up a whole new world for me. On her advice I forbade penetrations and he compensated perfectly by giving oral sex. His reward, his own orgasm, I kept pushing forward. After a few months, the therapist thought it was time for the next step, the chastity cage. That little chastity cage changed my whole world and his.

Posted : 10/12/2022 1:44 am
Buellford, restrainedlove, Bluesboy and 1 people reacted
Restrainedlove
(@restrainedlove)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @milou

@Ms Purple: He recognizes his shortcomings and wants to make up for it. 

Yes, there are many men who feel inadequate and want to work hard for their partner's love. I'm glad you were able to learn this about your relationship and enjoy the benefits.

Therapy is good for helping people understand on another. My wife and I were just talking the other day about how clear it is to recognize people who go to therapy by the language they use. Thanks for providing a great example of how it helped you life (with the help of chastity and FLR 😉 )

Thanks to being open for the group.

Posted : 12/12/2022 2:44 pm
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

Pls tell us more of how your marriage has improved since migrating to an FLR. It sounds like he is starting to thrive under your leadership.

Might he be able to add some commentary as well?

Posted : 13/12/2022 12:52 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@transstar 

Our marriage has changed in many directions, all positive. Our bond has now become many times stronger. At the beginning of our marriage we sometimes had arguments. He clung to old habits. Like going out with friends, not that he's not allowed to do that anymore, but coming home late unannounced was more of the problem. Now it's home just in time. In addition, he also spends more time on my sexual needs, without nagging about his needs.
He has fully accepted the PIV sex ban and his chastity belt and he knows cuckolding is inevitable in the long run. He understandably has a hard time with that. PIV is out of the question for you. You can't deny me PIV, but I can deny you.
You accepted my rules, so you have to live with the consequences.

I'm proceeding with this with caution, I don't want to break the line, but think cuckolding is inevitable. I don't want a lover, I already have one, my husband.

Milou

Posted : 13/12/2022 11:09 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@restrainedlove 

Consulting a therapist was very educational for me, despite my free thoughts, I too was more or less stuck in old parenting patterns. She made it clear to me that beating around the bush was not good. Clear language to your husband. Set the boundaries. No pity, he has his own choice. That was difficult for me, but step by step I succeeded.

Posted : 13/12/2022 11:39 am
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

@milou

Oh that poor dear.  Yes there can certainly be some angst for the cuckold.  Consider reassuring him that you will be home be noon the next day at the latest.  It may help to give him some household chores to help him focus on being productive.  Reassure him that you won’t leave him.  You just need a more capable sex partner.  Besides if you left him for another man you’d have to start training the new man.  As if you have time for that…

consider a reward when you return home - a hand job or permitting him to masturbate (supervised, of course).

there is a Pussyfreemarriage topic he may enjoy on Reddit.  husbands share benefits of being kept pussy-free (PF) by their wives. He may be relieved to know he’s not the only one. I suspect you would find it a real blessing, too!

Posted : 13/12/2022 12:25 pm
pingo130 reacted
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@transstar 

I told my husband to start following pussyfreemarrige on Redit. Fear of the unknown is understandable. His fear is bare PIV. I convinced him that no one will come between us (figuratively speaking). Indeed I don't need a new man, just a capable sex partner. Already told him I want privacy with my bull for the first few months. (weird name, but that's what it's called) I've already got my eye on someone who would be a perfect genetic fit, but it's still too early to tell him.

Posted : 14/12/2022 1:10 am
Milou
(@milou)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

I do not want to withhold this letter from my husband.

Dear Milou,

Almost 24 months pussy free, a shock when you told me that, but in hindsight an understandable decision. You've told me repeatedly: I'm no longer your PIV sex partner.
It makes you feel uncomfortable when I see you naked. Getting aroused by your naked body is, in your opinion, inappropriate. You talked about taking a bull. You explained a Bull is not a lover, but just a male who gives you PIV.
You told me you want privacy with your Bull, i respect that you don't want me to see you both making PIV. You do want me to be able to hear it in the future. I've been doing a lot of reading up on cuckolding lately. Just because I'm not able to give good PIV sex doesn't mean you can't have PIV.
I read that the marriage bed in a cuckold relationship is the privilege of the Bull and the Cuckoldress.
Out of respect for your decision and to allow you to have unseen PIV with your Bull, I'm preparing the guest room to sleep there from now on.
I hope to make it clear to you that I accept cuckolding on your terms.

Your husband.

PS:
All I want to ask you is bare PIV with the Bull really your intention and do I have a say in the choice of your Bull?

Posted : 14/12/2022 3:14 am
Transstar
(@transstar)
Eminent Member

Awww, That is so sweet. As your first coupling with your selected bull approaches he will undoubtedly have increased angst and second thoughts. I’m sure you know that and will be kind but firm. 

Will you have your husband help prepare for your first night?  Have him help pick out new lingerie and a new outfit.  Maybe take a pic of you in your new outfit before you head out.

do you plan to tell him how your night went when you return? 
a perfect genetic fit?

Do you anticipate settling in with a single bull or exploring a bit?

yeah, encourage your husband to make a post on the Pussyfreemarriage Reddit.  Let me know when he does, and I’ll respond to him. 

Posted : 14/12/2022 5:59 am
Page 1 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement