I just don't know w...

Notifications
Clear all

I just don't know where to go from here... help..

17 Posts
7 Users
18 Likes
Brian
(@brian)
Estimable Member

TWolf,

I share this with you from personal experience.

You don't need to be circumcised to get a PA.

A PA makes cages 100% pullout proof which is interesting in and of itself. It definitely steps the intensity up a notch 🙂

If you do end up getting one, err on the side of thicker rather than thinner as it will be tougher and therefor more fun. 

Advertisement

A PA allow's the ring around your bits to be looser making the whole thing more comfortable for long term usage.

For me, the idea of getting a PA was far scarier than the actual event. If you are inclined that way, I would urge you to give it a go.

And a word of warning. You really shouldn't use anything that will enclose a fresh piercing until it's reasonably healed. If you are using a cage that is one of those open bar types it will be fine. If its an enclosed tube, you are on your own lad.

Posted : 15/09/2020 5:40 pm
susan, susan and susan reacted
Twolf
(@twolf)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@brian
I honestly do like the idea of it being anti-pullout 1000%.  My resolve does really start to weaken after 3 or 4 days.  I'm using the cellmate one right now , it's quite secure but hygiene is a chore and takes time.
And most importantly.. my keyholder actually prefers physical keys. She has made that pretty clear.

To be blunt... I'm not sure I can trust myself to go days and days in a cage that I can pull out of the back from, so I am willing to get a PA for her if nothing else.
I thank you for the tips and advice.  Good to know things like that in advance, much appreciated.

Posted : 16/09/2020 3:38 pm
susan, Brian, susan and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement