Clear all

I ran across your site

10 Posts
3 Users
21 Likes
Mylittleguy
(@mylittleguy)
Topic starter

I ran across your site after my husband and I were going through a conversation about fetishes and spicing up our marriage. We talked about fetishes and I unwittingly came across one that I did not expect. Size play! You have some blogs about SPH and humilation about the size of their penises and I've always felt like this is off limits but it turns him on so much. It has now become a huge part of our relationship and it was play at first but now it really turns us both on. I'll say that his size is fine for me. He is about five inches erect and that works well for hitting the right spots. Apparently he was told that he was on the smaller size of average and enjoys being told that. 

Last night we were laying in bed, I didn't want to have sex and he was running his finger along the line of my panties. I knew he wanted sex so I asked him point blank. Are you trying to have sex tonight? He seemed surprised at my directness and stammered ye.. ye.. yes. I told him that he is too small for me to enjoy so I played with my toy earlier in the day and I'm not horny right now. His jaw dropped, I felt his cock and it was rock hard and even dribbling pre-cum. 

This is just an example but I've stumbled on a button that I can't stop pushing. Thank you for the site and for all that you do.

Posted : 03/08/2021 9:33 am
nevertoolate, Matthew989, desire.oh and 15 people reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

Awesome - what a great way to torture him and excite/thrill him at the same time! Do you allow him to watch you use your toy? It would be fun to use it in front of him and talk about how much better it feels since it isn't tiny like him...

Posted : 06/08/2021 7:26 pm
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

It's wonderful that you have found that you enjoy it, and that you are finding new and creative ways to push that button.  If you have a secret kink or two of your own that you've never confided to him, now might be a good time.  You've been game to explore this proclivity of his, and he should reciprocate or at least make a good effort to indulge yours that he may not yet share or one he may not even know about yet.

Advertisement

Posted : 06/08/2021 10:48 pm
Mylittleguy
(@mylittleguy)
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

Awesome - what a great way to torture him and excite/thrill him at the same time! Do you allow him to watch you use your toy? It would be fun to use it in front of him and talk about how much better it feels since it isn't tiny like him...

Yes I do and verbally make sure I tell him how much enjoy it. ? 

Posted : 06/08/2021 10:54 pm
Mylittleguy
(@mylittleguy)
Topic starter

Posted by: @lil-c

It's wonderful that you have found that you enjoy it, and that you are finding new and creative ways to push that button.  If you have a secret kink or two of your own that you've never confided to him, now might be a good time.  You've been game to explore this proclivity of his, and he should reciprocate or at least make a good effort to indulge yours that he may not yet share or one he may not even know about yet.

I don't really have a secret kink just some oddly specific fantasies such as getting fucked on a car hood while it is raining. Maybe we will try to make that happen sometime.

Posted : 06/08/2021 10:56 pm
lil c, lil c and lil c reacted
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@mylittleguy Awesome!! How long have you guys been married? 

Posted : 07/08/2021 9:26 am
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

@mylittleguy 

The example you offer is extremely achievable, unless you live in the Atacama Desert.  If you have mentioned this or other specific fantasies to your husband, and he simply hasn't followed through, remind him of this one.  Then, let him surprise you with the timing, but once you've mentioned it to him or reminded him of it, you'll be on edge (in a good way) each time rain is in the forecast. 

Posted : 07/08/2021 10:20 am
Mylittleguy
(@mylittleguy)
Topic starter

@j-s December will be eleven years!

@lil-c Wishing for rain over here, it actually rains quite often but he would flip a the possibility of scratching his truck hood. That one can stay a fantasy but when my eyes close, it is where I go. Eventually we need to make it happen, it is a given.

This post was modified 3 years ago by MyLittleGuy

Posted : 04/09/2021 5:39 pm
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member

@mylittleguy IF it is any inspiration, this 4 1/2 minute video is pretty good for sex in the rain on a car hood.  Preview it yourself, and then maybe watch it with your little guy.  

https://www.tubewolf.com/movies/fucking-on-a-car-in-the-rain/

Posted : 04/09/2021 10:57 pm
Mylittleguy
(@mylittleguy)
Topic starter

@lil-c that is incredibly hot! Exactly what I had imagined. Does anyone else find that type of scenario arousing? 

Posted : 05/09/2021 6:39 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement