Clear all

Introduction

5 Posts
3 Users
12 Likes
1Florida-Boy
(@1florida-boy)
Topic starter

Good evening everyone. I'm a longtime follower of this blog, but finally decided to create an account and join in on the conversations. I'm a 28 y/o male and my wife is 26. We have a 1 year old and another baby on the way. My main purpose here is to learn how to become a better sub to my wife. Thank you! 

Posted : 19/07/2022 7:09 pm
restrainedlove, b, Brian and 6 people reacted
Jafo987
(@jafo987)
Trusted Member

Welcome to the group.  Lots of knowledgeable people on here so ask any questions you have. 

Posted : 22/07/2022 10:56 am
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

Welcome, @1Florida-boy.  I’d say you came to the right place.  Share a bit where you are in your journey and ask all the questions you like.  

Posted : 22/07/2022 2:48 pm
1Florida-Boy
(@1florida-boy)
Topic starter

@allabouther currently in our journey it's about 90% vanilla and 10% kink. My wife is currently pregnant (1st trimester) with our second child. I'm a full time student, my wife is a part time student. We have some rental properties which produce our income so therefore we are home often in my opinion too often... I do all the grocery shopping, I clean the dishes, take out the trash, clean the bathroom, make my wife her morning and mid-day cup of tea, pretty much I handle all of the household chores. She handles most of the childcare duties. Last week I was killing it with my chores and just my service to her was exquisite, she then granted me an orgasm. Needless to say I was lazy and sluggish the followed 2 days. I'm now on Day 5 of no orgasm which is a joke to some people, however for me that is fairly long. I am however not even bothered by the length of time this go around. Yesterday, I did bring her to climax 3 times while the baby slept in his room. She offered to get me off, but I politely declined. She had a friend coming over the next day and I promised I would tidy up the house. Later that evening I painted her toes, and lotioned her body (I'm spoiled sometimes). I've heard of ruined orgasms, chastity, and things like that. My goal is to have two to three orgasms a month, and gradually decrease from there. It is mainly me pushing this WLM/FLR however I think she is finally seeing the benefits of it. We have tried it before but I was too focused on the kink and not enough on her pleasure. So we stopped for several months. This time does feel different and I feel more attentive to her needs. I am more humble and truthfully just trying to help her out as much as possible. Our journey is just beginning. Stay tuned. 

Posted : 27/07/2022 8:22 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@1florida-boy you have my admiration for doing this with a toddler in the house, although I think the fact that she is pregnant does open some unique opportunities to step up your service to her.  Have you considered taking to her about where you’d like to go with an FLR?   It could put both of you on the same team and avoid a lot of frustration on your part.

Advertisement

This post was modified 2 years ago by AllAboutHer

Posted : 28/07/2022 6:00 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement