introductions

3 Posts
2 Users
6 Likes
Hapie
(@hapie)
Topic starter

Hi all.  Hapie here.

I am enjoying this summer break from school by staying indoors during the heat advisory and surfing internet forums.  I was particularly taken by the "Why do I like it" section of Emma's "Surrender your body to her" blog post (5/5/21).

Posted : 29/06/2021 10:59 am
Topic Tags
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I like that one too!

Abandon conventional norms for a while and make him your sexual plaything.

How long have you been pegging?

How did you "spring it on him"?

Advertisement

Any tricks that you want to share?

Posted : 29/06/2021 2:28 pm
Hapie
(@hapie)
Topic starter

My wife and I got a harness and dildo in a Good Vibrations box of many toys maybe 10 or 15 years ago.  Getting pegged (?) is usually my responsibility.  Now that I am under considerably less work stress, I hope this will happen more frequently.  I have no tricks per se, but I remember clearly the first time I tried to explain the existence of my prostate to my wife.  I enjoy being embarrassed, it gives me that whole ASMR tingly feeling.  I was certainly embarrassed trying to explain to my incredulous wife that I had a prostate, that I liked it massaged, and that it was on the dark side of my anus.  So maybe this is a trick to share: make him talk, make him say e-very-thing.  Full sentences, none of this, "I like it", "it feels good", blahblah.  Pegging will be the downfall of the patriarchy, but only if he confesses.  I ramble.

Posted : 29/06/2021 6:25 pm
drew, drew and drew reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement