4 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi there,

as many others i found this site pretty interesting. Find a some Aspects that fits to my own Observations. After more than 30 years my wife an i are still in love. For us there will be not other, so things like cuckolding are not our piece of cake. But - to bring some new things in, chastity, wlr/flr comes to bring some new possibilities into a long time relationship.

But that need to change a lot of "momentum" to get into that, because if you never done that, the question comes up why should we. At least because of some risk which seem in these concepts. Which impact will it have.

One of them is, why should she play this kind of role she’s introduced into. Is it a game, some kind of strange roleplay (at least for vanilla-couples". What benefits comes, for her and him. Is it more work at least for her.

But at the other side, can it bring new pleasures, new aspects of doing things.

Advertisement

So long cheers

Bob

Posted : 05/10/2020 8:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @flyingbob

One of them is, why should she play this kind of role she’s introduced into. Is it a game, some kind of strange roleplay (at least for vanilla-couples". What benefits comes, for her and him. Is it more work at least for her.

I see you are a new member @flyingbob.  To answer the "What benefits comes, for her and him." question by suggesting you poke around in this wonderful site and I think some the questions you may not even think to ask will be answered.  

In any event, welcome to the site. I think you'll find plenty of amazing perople in here.

Posted : 05/10/2020 12:39 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I see you are a new member @flyingbob.  To answer the "What benefits comes, for her and him." question by suggesting you poke around in this wonderful site and I think some the questions you may not even think to ask will be answered.  

But at the other side, can it bring new pleasures, new aspects of doing things.

"It" can bring an amazing array of entirely new pleasures that you perhaps can't even imagine ... for both of you.

In any event, welcome to the site. I think you'll find plenty of amazing perople in here.

Posted : 05/10/2020 12:41 pm
Flyingbob
(@flyingbob)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx Thank you for your kind words.

Posted : 06/10/2020 8:50 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement