18 Posts
6 Users
60 Likes
Jd
 jd
(@jd)
Estimable Member

Dear Vegas Ang, 

I really enjoyed your stories and want to thank you for sharing them. I read them when they were first posted and again last night. I’m not sure how or why I came to them again. I’d love to hear more about you and your husband’s journey through chastity even if it was brief and or is now over. Your story differs from many in that you both seemed to have stumbled into the  topic and activity by chance and that moment occurred when you learned that a happy couple enjoyed this lifestyle immensely. In both of your minds chastity play may never have been tinged by more extreme ideas present throughout the internet. We have no sense that it was a long held secret fantasy of either you or your husband. In fact your husband seems to have been a little reluctant. I’m wondering how his attitude evolved or resolved. Did he become more affectionate and attentive or frustrated and irritable. Also different is the fact that you embarked on the activity or rather added power exchange to your relationship without quite the privacy that I’d imagine many couples enjoy, at least at first, because your friends were somewhat in on it. Did that help or hamper the appeal of chastity in your lives?

Best regards,

JD

Posted : 07/12/2019 5:57 am
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @jd

Dear Vegas Ang, 

I really enjoyed your stories and want to thank you for sharing them. I read them when they were first posted and again last night. I’m not sure how or why I came to them again. I’d love to hear more about you and your husband’s journey through chastity even if it was brief and or is now over. Your story differs from many in that you both seemed to have stumbled into the  topic and activity by chance and that moment occurred when you learned that a happy couple enjoyed this lifestyle immensely. In both of your minds chastity play may never have been tinged by more extreme ideas present throughout the internet. We have no sense that it was a long held secret fantasy of either you or your husband. In fact your husband seems to have been a little reluctant. I’m wondering how his attitude evolved or resolved. Did he become more affectionate and attentive or frustrated and irritable. Also different is the fact that you embarked on the activity or rather added power exchange to your relationship without quite the privacy that I’d imagine many couples enjoy, at least at first, because your friends were somewhat in on it. Did that help or hamper the appeal of chastity in your lives?

Best regards,

JD

+1 to this comment

Advertisement

Posted : 08/12/2019 7:17 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I keep running across this thread when I don't have time for a proper reply. I appreciate you all and I'll keep the above in mind for a proper response in blog format.

Posted : 13/01/2020 4:21 pm
spinpole2001, Bluesboy, spinpole2001 and 3 people reacted
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement