li'l c - New to EYM

3 Posts
2 Users
12 Likes
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

I stumbled onto the site while looking for more "SPH doodles" from a talented artist who posts on Twitter as burdie.  That led me to Emma's excellent "What is SPH?" posting here from May 2021.  From what I've read so far, I feel very much at home here.

Emma said in that wonderful posting on SPH:  "I’ve never been with a guy who has a small penis. This may seem strange since our society tells us that tiny dicked guys walk among us on a daily basis."  Well, I'm one such tiny-dicked guy walking among you (seriously, micropenis tiny), and I've been evolving and growing in understanding and appreciation of relationships that are female led since dating first led to sexual activity decades ago.  For me, and for my wife, it's a matter of living an authentic life, and this came naturally, but it didn't come easily nor quickly.  I admire those who understand both exactly what they want and how to go about getting it from an early age.  I admire also those who find others who find easily those who have kinks that complement their own.  It was a bit of a circuitous journey for me, coming of age before anyone other than missile scientists and academics had heard of the internet.  Growing up, all I could find almost nothing published that would be of help to me, so I learned by trial, error, and humiliation.  Those humiliations and the looks of disappointment (sometimes combined with amusement, sometimes with anger) on new sexual partners' faces were very real, but they also aroused and excited me in ways it took many years for me to understand.

Presently, my wife keeps me caged most of the time, and it's been years since we've had penetrative vaginal intercourse without me wearing a penis extender sleeve or strapon dildo, except as part of small penis teasing and humiliation play.  This latter aspect of our relationship we both have grown to love, as a matter of authentic and mutually satisfying sexual expression, and it has a way of finding its way out of the bedroom as well, a genie out of the bottle.  She enjoys the power, and for me there is nothing that can generate sexual energy quite like harnessing all of those old fears of being outed for being tiny quite like actually being outed for being tiny now, or how it may come up unexpectedly in a conversation or social situation as the circle of knowledge and trust continues to grow among friends and family about our non-standard arrangement as wife and husband.

Posted : 05/08/2021 7:17 am
drew, Matthew989, winstonmacgregor and 6 people reacted
Winstonmacgregor
(@winstonmacgregor)

Tee hee hee. Li'l c has a li' pee pee.

Posted : 05/08/2021 8:57 am
Lil C
(@lil-c)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@winstonmacgregor 

Advertisement

'Tis true.  My first wife had a grading scale - "cock" for large ones, "penis" for small ones, and "peenie" for mine.  I couldn't argue the point, so I simply enjoyed the pain mixed with pleasure in having her point it out to me and to others.

Posted : 05/08/2021 11:06 am
drew, drew and drew reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement