Clear all

Lock it up

21 Posts
9 Users
66 Likes
Thedarkmitchell
(@thedarkmitchell)
Eminent Member

@arianna H is the same, and I love her for it. She has had a slight evil glint in her eyes of late. Which just drives me nuts in a good way. Thanks for sharing. 

Posted : 12/07/2021 12:24 pm
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@arianna 

Thank you so much for the update! I am glad it is going so well for both of you so far. It sounds like you really shocked him in a good way! 

Posted : 12/07/2021 12:49 pm
Arianna
(@arianna)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Posted by: @j-s

@arianna 

Thank you so much for the update! I am glad it is going so well for both of you so far. It sounds like you really shocked him in a good way! 

I am really trying but don't get me wrong, it is effort and many times difficult to remember. He is incredibly important to me and I know that locking him makes him feel that importance. As he says to me, I can say 100 times that I love him but locking him and remembering to tease makes him feel his worth in his heart. It sounds like a thing that females say but really it is things that all HUMANS need.

Posted : 12/07/2021 3:39 pm
J.S., DavidS, J.S. and 3 people reacted
Davids
(@davids)

@arianna the efforts you seem to put in are most probably what we all hope for as men into the chastity fantasy. I myself have tried to drag my one into chastity.

Advertisement

Loving her so much I explained her I was feeling guilty when masturbating while I was off for some time for work and this was starting to weight on my mind. I therefore asked her to lock my cock in a cage when i'm far from her to ensure I wouldn't masturbate in her back while I'm away.

So we are in some sort of testing phase this time, for more permanent lockup, especially when i'll be away, but she is still struggling to get involved with it, not really seeing the meaning of my need to be restrained, my urge to show her how much I want to be dedicated to her and not let some sexual attention and energy be dragged away like this.

So far, she is feeling rather reluctant to the cage, finding it ugly and disturbing, not willing to touch it and certainly not considering what's inside as her property, her dedicated toy to play with and tease. Clearly, Arianna, I would love her to behave the same as you, and making all those efforts. I'll try to be patient, but being caged and kind of ignored makes it tough as you probably know. 

Posted : 13/07/2021 1:10 am
Davids
(@davids)

@christofle and she leaves you tied to the bed? ? 

Posted : 13/07/2021 1:17 am
J.s.
 J.S.
(@j-s)
Estimable Member

@arianna You definitely have the right attitude and idea about it. 

I am not sure of your living situation but remember teasing doesn't have to be difficult - it can be as simple as deciding to sleep topless or even naked when you normally don't, making sure you expressly rub your bottom against his caged cock as you snuggle in bed, or even just walking around in a thong and wiggling your butt at him. You can even just verbally tease him too - ask him if he is feeling especially tight or full today, etc. 

Posted : 13/07/2021 7:48 am
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement