Clear all

Melbourne Australia

6 Posts
3 Users
9 Likes
Ausm1970
(@ausm1970)
Topic starter

We are a married couple from Melbourne Australia.
Our relationship like all other lengthy relationships have evolved over the lifetime of our marriage. More recently we have been living more of a FLR relationship, which was not a conscious decision at the time, more of a natural evolution for us. As we became aware of our changing dynamics, we have decided to speed the process up a little and make more of conscious decision to explore a little further.

We do not have an end goal for the level of our FLR, but we hope to enjoy the journey and where it takes us.

L&R

Posted : 22/08/2021 5:30 pm
Taini
(@taini)
Eminent Member

G’day.

How’re the lock down restrictions factoring into your developing FLR?

Advertisement

Posted : 24/08/2021 2:52 am
Jonjon41
(@jonjon41)

Did the dynamic develop or was it always there and just came to the surface?

Posted : 24/08/2021 9:05 am
Ausm1970
(@ausm1970)
Topic starter

@jonjon41 

We had a pretty traditional relationship early on, but over time things just gradually evolved.

We had a bit of a realisation of where we were at once we had more time with kids doing their own things.

Given the changes, we thought we would formalise it a little further and now we have an arrangement in place that is conscious in our decisions rather than the sub-conscious point we had arrived at.

With the formalisation in place it has given Liz more formalised authority to voice her wishes and Rob a more conscious role in adhering to those wishes.

We are not sure how far we will be taking things at this stage, we are still exploring as we are going and taking it at a pretty casual pace right now, adding things and seeing how that works and how we feel about it.

Posted : 24/08/2021 3:14 pm
Ausm1970
(@ausm1970)
Topic starter

Just for a bit of a reference point as to where we are at in our journey - we have really just started to add a little tease/denial into our sexual play.

We purchased this great little cage for Rob to wear (a Cobra R+ device for those that may be interested - just starting with a lightweight plastic number to see how things go). We have only progressed to the stage where Rob has worn it for a couple of hours at a time, just having had it on a few times. We have not really proceeded to the fully locked up stage, we are still working on the trust basis at this stage, although there is definitely a different dynamic when Rob has the cage on - a greater sense of power for Liz and a greater sense of submission by Rob.

We are open to ideas for slowly advancing our roles, although I think we are both committed to taking a cautious approach and communicating our feelings and expectations at each stage.

I know this probably all sounds very tame for others on this site, but there is no point us embellishing where we are at or what we intend out of this. 

Posted : 24/08/2021 8:25 pm
Ausm1970
(@ausm1970)
Topic starter

Well, today is his birthday and this will be the first full day he is going to find himself locked. We have only played with our new device for a couple of hours at a time before, but we are trying for a full day and what better day to start than his birthday? I locked him this morning and sent him on his way (he is an essential worker, so he attends work while the rest of us are locked down). Unfortunately, I will not be able to go out with the girls this evening, as I think that would just heighten the level a little, him being locked on "his" day and me being out with the girls drinking and flirting with whoever might be around. I think I will send him a few suggestive pics today - just to get the juices flowing - lol.
Wish us luck for the day.
Liz

Posted : 02/09/2021 4:36 pm
Jafo987, Matthew989, mstara and 6 people reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement