Clear all

My weekend

6 Posts
4 Users
15 Likes
Karah
(@karah)
Topic starter

My husband and I love your site thank you so much for all that you put into it. 

I am not a huge fan of penetration, but I love to give oral sex and love to feel sexual and sexy. Giving oral sex is a generally submissive task but I try and do it during times when he is not locked up and use it to tease him because it makes me feel sexually powerful. We both have fantasized about bringing another man into the bedroom because it is a fantasy of mine to kneel below two men and look up at them as I stroke their cocks with my mouth. So hot to me. My husband certainly stiffens up whenever I say anything with a tinge of humiliation so my fantasy always includes something to get the attention from that side of him.

Now that we are both vaccinated, we both want to try some of the things that we have been fantasizing about. We live in a small high desert town in California and everyone knows each other but we made a trip to visit friends in a place named Thousand Oaks. We stayed with them and had a good time but we stayed several days longer because we didn't have to work and the hotel cheap and had a pool and hot tub to enjoy and relax.

We went to a bar called oak and iron and I was my normal flirty self. We met a man named Lucas at the bar and while my husband was away to the restroom I admitted my fantasy of being with two men in that way. Lucas seemed very interested and I don't know what I was thinking but I decided to invite him to our hotel room. We were staying at a Hampton Inn just a mile or two down the road and I handed him my key and whispered the room number in his ear. I felt full of energy and invigorated when my husband came back, I was excited to tell him what I had done but I didn't just yet. I told him I wanted to go and he went to pay the tab but Lucas had offered to take care of it for us. My husband said oh wow, and thanked him. Lucas looked at him and smiled.

We got into the car and I told him husband what I had admitted to Lucas. He was shocked and excited but felt dumb at the way he reacted to our bar tab being paid. We got to the hotel and I unlocked my husband's cage and asked him to wash up with a hotel wash cloth. No more than 15 minutes later, there was a knock on the door followed by Lucas walking in. We said hi and met each other once more and it was awkward for a couple of minutes before I couldn't handle the awkwardness and put my hand on the top of Lucas's pants to feel what was in store for us. 

Advertisement

It felt large and I laughed and made eye contact with Lucas as if to say wow. He made eye contact back and looked over at my husband grinning. I didn't waste any time and got on my knees before Lucas who had dropped his shorts. His dick was longer than my husbands but not so much wider. Without waiting or saying anything I put the tip into my mouth and touched the bottom of it with my tongue as I do with my husband. He gasped, a good gasp and then my husband walked over. I halfheartedly tugged on my husband while I enjoyed my new friend. He pushed himself closer to us and I pushed away slightly. I alternated between the two of them until Lucas said he was going to shoot. I wrapped my arms around his behind and pulled him toward my face and he shot in my mouth. Then with a mouthful of Lucas I focused on my husband who wasn't far behind and shot himself into my mouth. I swallowed most of it but brought myself to my husband's mouth and kissed him. He seemed surprised but did not push away from me. Lucas sat and watched and was touching himself again. 

We didn't have sex but maybe more next time. It was scary but I felt so powerful with such control over two men. 

Posted : 14/06/2021 3:42 pm
Brian, subhubphx, Brian and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @karah

My husband and I love your site thank you so much for all that you put into it. 

Posted by: @karah

We didn't have sex but maybe more next time. It was scary but I felt so powerful with such control over two men. 

Welcome to the party.  Incredible story @karah.  Thanks for sharing.  Can't wait to share with my Wife.

Posted : 14/06/2021 4:09 pm
Karah
(@karah)
Topic starter

Thank you for the kind welcome.

Posted : 14/06/2021 5:02 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Great story, thank you for sharing and welcome to the site. I'm glad you enjoy it and we are glad to have you!

I'd love to hear more about your dynamic with your husband. You aren't a fan of PIV sex, how does that work and how do you use chastity in your marriage?

Posted : 14/06/2021 5:14 pm
Karah
(@karah)
Topic starter

That was our first time doing any swapping or anything like that but it was exciting and I love to feel sexually powerful. I get sore quickly and don't really enjoy penetration. When we do it sometimes I find myself watching the clock. We have sex a couple times a week which is usually him going down on me, I go down on him for a few minutes and then he kneels beside the bed and wedges his fleshlight between our mattress and box spring. I play with myself using my vibrator while he humps his side of the bed. He knows that he must finish quickly because once I cum he knows that he goes back into his cage. 

Posted : 14/06/2021 5:21 pm
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member

Welcome Karah and thanks for sharing your experience here. How did Chastity first begin in your marriage? It would be really interesting to hear how this wonderful dynamic evolved. 

Posted : 14/06/2021 8:52 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement