Clear all

My Wife and I

3 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Antione And Kary
(@antione-and-kary)
Topic starter

My Wife and I recently began marriage counseling. Some of my fetishes including chastity, cuckolding and pegging were of particular concern for my Wife. We went into the first session and talked about these fetishes and the therapist was not shocked by them. She said some things which I found enlightening. I don't know if they are accurate or not.

Chastity comes from my subconscious insecurity that my Wife does not desire me in a sexual way.

Pegging comes from my subconscious desire to be submissive to my Wife.

Cuckolding comes from my subconscious insecurity that my wife desires other men.

We discussed compersion and some of the other terms that I've come to know and the therapist ultimately said that we are in control of what we want to do from here forward. Her opinion is that we should communicate about these things frequently if we decide to continue with these. What do you think? My Wife and I are not sure how to move forward because chastity and pegging are a big part of our relationship.

Advertisement

Posted : 01/03/2022 4:24 pm
Bestwhencaged
(@bestwhencaged)
Estimable Member

Do you feel this is accurate? A big part of my desire for chastity is to be a slave to her sexual satisfaction. I agree with pegging/desire to be dominated for me at least. Cuckolding is also for her complete sexual satisfaction.

Posted : 01/03/2022 5:07 pm
Jd3064169
(@jd3064169)
Estimable Member

Hard to give advice without knowing what brought u to counseling.  Usually it's not just about sex, sex suffers as a by product of something else.  Just sexully speaking if you both enjoy those things use them to make you both happy. I'm personally against cuckolding,  kinda defeats the purpose of being married. 

But if u both enjoy the others have her use them to make herself happier,  and home easier.  A horny husband in chastity can take over a lot of chores around the house, can give lot's of massages,  hot bathes,  romantic nights. 

Posted : 01/03/2022 5:39 pm
joebear, joebear and joebear reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement