Clear all

NBA 2K has evolved from an ordinary product

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Bertramuzi
(@bertramuzi)
Topic starter

Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I collaborated with my team to bring this to life NBA 2K23 MT, but it was a perfect fit to work with Ronnie 2K. When we put out the teaser, everyone believed it would become another NBA player...it lets us to stay in style, culture, and the music which 2K has a seat at the table right now."

NBA 2K has evolved from an ordinary product that was marketed as a novelty in the world of gaming. It's become a major cultural phenomenon that combines pop culture, music, fashion, sneakers, and, of course, basketball has brought the franchise to heights that no other game has rivaled.

In its most recent edition, NBA 2K23, the game broke the record when it announced J. Cole as the first rapper to be featured on the cover of NBA 2K with the Dreamer Edition. Although it's definitely a surprise that 2K made a announcement like this especially so late in its release, the overall trend of the game itself probably suggested that this would happen one day. While that's true, this wasn't even 2K's idea. It was J. Cole's.

"Three and a half years when he dunk during one of the breaks during the All-Star Weekend Saturday Night, J. Cole said 'Ronnie, I'd love to be in MyCareer and help you to think about the ideation around that,'" Ronnie 2K tells Complex. "I worked with our team on bringing this to life , and it was suitable to work with his. When we launched the teaser, everyone believed that it would become another NBA player...it lets us to be a part of the latest fashions, music, and culture that 2K can sit at the table."

The J. Cole cover is one of the four covers available for the latest edition of 2K with the others featuring Michael Jordan, Devin Booker and a duo of Sue Bird and Diana Taurasi. NBA 2K23 talk has been being discussed on social media recently, with NBA ratings falling this week. Kevin Durant even took at humorous remark after two-year rating released.On the week of the game's debut, we talked with Ronnie Singh aka Ronnie 2K on the choice to put MJ for the title cover Buy 2K MT, instead of LeBron and why Devin Booker was selected over other NBA stars MyCareer, ProAm gameplay, and much more.

Advertisement

Posted : 24/11/2022 6:48 pm
Lucasbaker
(@lucasbaker)

How about new reviews of unemployed professors? Check out this site, and you will be surprised by the details that initially seemed unobvious to you. I guarantee you will be shocked.

Posted : 28/11/2022 7:04 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement