Djbrax800
(@djbrax800)

@kristine Are you kristine kellog?

Posted : 18/05/2022 7:21 pm
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @kristine

I was raised in a religious family and it felt very awkward taking the charge of our relationship. Is this wrong ? Is it sustainable in the long run ?

One thing I don’t like much (sometimes) is that he has become very obsessive about me. He wants to kiss my feet and pleasure me (you know what I mean) all the time like there’s no tomorrow. He sits at my feet and kisses my thighs. Asks me what I want all the time.He has become like a slave to me. After pegging this gets even more intense. I like it a lot but I want him to be a bit “normal” (for the lack of a better word) outside the bedroom. 

I’ve read several articles on this site. But I’m still at a loss to absorb all whatever this is. It all happened too quickly for me to get comfortable with it. I haven’t had sex since he came 3 weeks ago or he cums. I’ll see what she can do about it tonight. I’ve always been self reliant and hated asking for help, but it’ll be kind of you to point me where to go in this sort of relationship. 

Is it sustainable? Well, only you can answer that for your relationship. It has certainly helped to sustain (and improve) my relationship with my wife.

As far as him bothering you with too much attention, just send him off to go clean the basement or attic or something. The "craving you" is a natural side effect; use it or lose it. ? 

Posted : 24/05/2022 1:08 pm
Kristine, restrainedlove, Kristine and 3 people reacted
Page 3 / 3

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement