3 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Killahb
(@killahb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi all,

I'm not that great at talking about myself, but here goes!

Essentially, I'm an introvert (INFJ personality) with a naturally submissive nature.  I have just always known that in any lasting relationship, my place would not be the driver's seat and I am finally accepting of this.  I'm also realizing that submissive does not mean weak, so I'm hoping that the shame I have subjected myself to all my life finally recedes.  

I've been on a huge self-improvement kick this year, and one of improvements is to stop repressing who i am and pursue the type of relationship I have always dreamed of, which is one where the woman is in charge.

I've never tried pegging or chastity, and while both kind of frighten me, they also arouse me due to the power dynamics of each.

Advertisement

Hopefully I'll make some new friends here and learn more about myself!

Posted : 29/06/2022 11:52 am
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted
Allabouther
(@allabouther)

@killahB How old are you and long have you been pushing back on the “shame” you have “subjected” yourself to?  My fiancé is only just now feeling comfortable pushing back on a lot of inhibitions that were created for her by others.  I don’t think there is a doubt that she feels it is OK to do this because she has my encouragement and we trust each other enough to be totally vulnerable with each other.  Do you have a significant woman in your life who can help you with your progress?

Posted : 28/07/2022 9:45 pm
Killahb
(@killahb)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

@allabouther I'll be 46 in less than 2 months ?.  As far as pushing back on the shame, basically, this year, and it was spurred on by my brush with covid last year and numerous health crises suffered by family members that woke me up from a depression induced rut.  And much like your fiancé, the shame I've been living with was created by others (family, friends, society in general).

No significant woman in my life, but I am in the process of self-improvement for when I put myself out there again.

Posted : 01/08/2022 8:59 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement