new chastisied couple

6 Posts
4 Users
18 Likes
Chasti_B
(@chasti_b)
Topic starter

hello

im just registered here, but actually im already read alot from this web and learn about chastity idea..

so for introduction

me and my wife just very2 new for this chastity practice, of course i already locked up by my wife, but yeah the concept of chastity still not to good for me, she rarely give me attention or some word to support her chaste husband, she just locked me and leave me frustrated.

i love how this blog tell about chastity idea especially about "taking the reign" and "delayed ejaculation" i really want my wife support me like that. this morning i texted her about this web and she just reply

Advertisement

my wife: so..i already read that...want me to locked you for 8-10 days?

me: umm, no...just share that you need to know about our chastity relationship arent just you locked me and leave me with ur own business...

my wife: yeah but we are busy right, but my decision is final you gonna be locked for 8-10 days  from now

me: what?...but i already locked up for 3 days after we sex..so 5 days more..

my wife: no 8 days more....maybe 10...

(after that she change the topic)

well some part i really liked being locked by her, and her strict rule,but sometimes its hard being so busy and locked in chastity and face it alone.

my chastity play also including some fetish like she love pantyhose, she always ordered me to put in while we go together.

thx you..sorry for bad grammar

Posted : 11/09/2019 9:06 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thank you for the comment. I do fear that locking and leaving you will make you resentful, she may be trying to get you started with a bit of tough love. You will find that the next 8 to 10 days will be challenging and you should certainly express your feelings to her during that time. 

I will say that constant teasing and play sessions will keep you both interested and excited about this sort of play and about each other. Play her game for a bit, 3 days isn't long. If it goes too long, let her know your feelings. Consent is always foremost in any relationship, you can certainly tell her that you are no longer interested in playing. 

Posted : 11/09/2019 11:46 pm
Chasti_B
(@chasti_b)
Topic starter

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

yeah you right, im to much need for attention, and i compare u with my wife which is very different people...

maybe i need to take the time and let she learn how to do with chaste man...

thx you for ur reply...

Posted : 13/09/2019 7:14 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

I agree with Emma.  Any chaste husband craves attention in the absence of sex with his wife.  My wife and I went through a period where she didn't fully understand that which later allowed us to be able to communicate clearly and resolve it going forward.  She and I have a saying now ...  "It's tease and deny .. not ignore and deny"

Posted : 27/08/2020 10:56 am
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Welcome @chasti_b

I find your post very interesting.

First of all, being a keyholder is not necessarily something natural. It's something that can be learned step by step by making sometimes mistakes, unfortunately.

Secondly, you seem (no offense) to be very self-centered about your liberation. Maybe that's what makes your wife cold. You say she rarely gives you attention, but do you give her attention in return?
Focus on her, on her pleasure for the next few days and I'm sure she will be more inclined to get into the game.
If this is not the case, as Emma says, a frank discussion about your respective expectations of chastity is necessary.

Posted : 28/08/2020 3:06 am
Ruined-Julie
(@ruined-julie)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx

"It's tease and deny .. not ignore and deny"

You're so right !

Posted : 28/08/2020 3:07 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement