Susanstoy91
(@susanstoy91)

MC= Male Chastity...

Posted : 25/03/2021 6:28 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @susanstoy91

MC= Male Chastity...

Of course.  Thank you.  I should've been able to put that together.  What a dork I am.

Posted : 25/03/2021 7:44 am
Susanstoy91
(@susanstoy91)

There are still ones that I can't figure out...And when you are told what they stand for, it's like duh...LOL...:)

Posted : 25/03/2021 7:49 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Yeah, let's stay away from using abbreviations if we can. I was on a babycenter when I was helping one of my friends through her pregnancy and their abbreviations are OBNOXIOUS. Seriously, look at this. https://www.babycenter.com/community-help-abbreviations#articlesection2

When I first joined that site, it was a deterrent because I had to refer to the guide to find out that DH meant "dear husband". Is it that much harder to just say "Husband"? Anyway, just poking my head in for a random rant about something unrelated. I just want this site and forum to be readable and accessible to everyone, newbies and veterans alike. Carry-on.

Advertisement

Love you all and huge welcome to @newbriezh

Posted : 25/03/2021 8:34 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Posted : 25/03/2021 9:12 am
Emma, Emma and Emma reacted
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Posted by: @subhubphx

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Yes! 1000%

That reminds me that we have quite a few international readers and I can only imagine that the abbreviations are hell for google translate.

For those who find numbers sexy:

• 56% US
  • 9% UK
  • 5% Canada
  • 5% France
  • 4% Germany
  • 4% Netherlands
  • 3% Italy
  • 2% Australia
  • 12% Other (<1%)

Posted : 25/03/2021 9:20 am
Jmn
 jmn
(@jmn)
Eminent Member

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

It’s interesting that of the primarily English-speaking countries here (US, UK, Canada, Australia), Australia is the only one that doesn’t make up about the same percentage of visitors here as the others once you adjust for the populations of the other three countries against the US. I would have expected about twice as many Australian visitors. I didn’t bother looking at non-English-speaking countries since their numbers would be affected by a lower number of people who understand English.

Posted : 25/03/2021 10:55 am
Spfccmt
(@spfccmt)
Eminent Member

@brian I have written a lot, not so much this year. 

https://gentleflr.bdsmlr.com/

Not into cucking, true humiliation and disrespect from a dom, just improving my connection with my wife and accepting who I am.  , 

Posted : 26/03/2021 4:49 am
Emma, subhubphx, Emma and 3 people reacted
True42
(@true42)
Reputable Member

Posted by: @subhubphx
Posted by: @susanstoy91

New here today...My Wife(KH) and I are both retired and have been married for 32 years. She is ten years older and we have been into MC for three years and wish we would have started sooner. We live in Northern Ontario, Canada. Always nice to find other people who are interested in MC and to hear others stories...Take care...

Forgive me, but what exactly is MC?

Assuming "Male Chastity"

Posted : 26/03/2021 2:57 pm
Page 2 / 2

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement