Clear all

New Here

9 Posts
4 Users
9 Likes
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)
Topic starter

Hello I am new here and new to female led relationships. Due to covid my husband lost his job and transitioned to the household whilst I kept my job and accelerated my career. I've always out earned him but now the entire relationship is shifting to be more focused on me and my needs. We've stumbled upon sites like yours that give insight into how to develop our relationship into my husband taking a supporting role. I have always been in more traditional relationships and I never thought this would be me but here I am.

Posted : 20/11/2020 11:04 pm
subhubphx, gallifreystyle, subhubphx and 3 people reacted
Gallifreystyle
(@gallifreystyle)
Eminent Member

Welcome! The people here are great, you will find lots of useful insights.

Posted : 21/11/2020 5:58 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @tanjanest

We've stumbled upon sites like yours that give insight into how to develop our relationship into my husband taking a supporting role. I have always been in more traditional relationships and I never thought this would be me but here I am.

Nice to meet you.  You've stumbled on to something very beautiful @tanjanest and you should be thrilled and excited to what is in store for you on your journey.  I encourage to read through this entire as well one called Femdom Think Tank, and start from the beginning.  Not only is your career accelerating, but now so is your marriage.  Congratulations.

Posted : 21/11/2020 6:11 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome to the site! We are glad you are here and look forward to giving you any guidance for your journey together.

Here are some blogs on this site that you might find interesting:

Advertisement

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2020/08/31/a-stay-at-home-dads-tale/

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2020/09/01/gender-balance/

It is very interesting how the dynamic of a relationship changes when the provider is the female. Rather than a big macho guy providing for his family, the woman takes on an aura of strength that bleeds into all parts of the relationship including the bedroom. Human relationships are so very complex and it is curious that they can be influenced so dramatically by something as simple as who brings home the money.

Many couples are renegotiating the terms of their relationships right now due to covid. I'd really like to reach out to you directly and learn more about your story. I'd love to learn more about your story and give any suggestions that I might be able to lend. I do have a hidden agenda though, I think your story might make a fascinating blog. May I reach out to you at the email address that you used to register for the site? 

Posted : 21/11/2020 10:33 am
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Welcome to the site! We are glad you are here and look forward to giving you any guidance for your journey together.

Here are some blogs on this site that you might find interesting:

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2020/08/31/a-stay-at-home-dads-tale/

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/2020/09/01/gender-balance/

It is very interesting how the dynamic of a relationship changes when the provider is the female. Rather than a big macho guy providing for his family, the woman takes on an aura of strength that bleeds into all parts of the relationship including the bedroom. Human relationships are so very complex and it is curious that they can be influenced so dramatically by something as simple as who brings home the money.

Many couples are renegotiating the terms of their relationships right now due to covid. I'd really like to reach out to you directly and learn more about your story. I'd love to learn more about your story and give any suggestions that I might be able to lend. I do have a hidden agenda though, I think your story might make a fascinating blog. May I reach out to you at the email address that you used to register for the site? 

Yes! 

Posted : 21/11/2020 12:59 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Thanks again for the chat! I just posted it. Let me know if you have any changes.

Posted : 24/11/2020 12:29 am
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)
Topic starter

Posted by: @evolvingyourman_ivcr4j

Thanks again for the chat! I just posted it. Let me know if you have any changes.

It looks perfect! If there are questions I will be glad to answer.

Posted : 24/11/2020 9:21 am
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Thanks Emma for putting in the work for this beautiful story.  Thank you @tanjanest for sharing it.  

I have a question if you don't mind.  Have You and your husband had active conversations about a journey into a more formal Wife Led Marriage?  I hope so because it's beautiful way of life.  If you do, don't get hung up on labels and make it your own.  Too often a couple venturing into the lifestyle feel compelled to adhere to a specific set of rules or protocols.  

Posted : 24/11/2020 9:32 am
Tanjanest
(@tanjanest)
Topic starter

Posted by: @subhubphx

Thanks Emma for putting in the work for this beautiful story.  Thank you @tanjanest for sharing it.  

I have a question if you don't mind.  Have You and your husband had active conversations about a journey into a more formal Wife Led Marriage?  I hope so because it's beautiful way of life.  If you do, don't get hung up on labels and make it your own.  Too often a couple venturing into the lifestyle feel compelled to adhere to a specific set of rules or protocols.  

We really don't want to do spanking, chastity devices and such. I am not sure I understand what is meant by more formal wife led marriage. For me this is more about helping him focus on our family rather than the things that were making him depressed before. In the process he takes pride in many things around the home. 

Satisfying me as the breadwinner in our home seems to be highest on his list. Since this change he takes a great deal more satisfaction in my pleasure. I think my dominant attitude gives him a level of safety and security. 

Posted : 24/11/2020 2:26 pm
Brian, Brian and Brian reacted

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement