Clear all

New here but not new to a strong female-led-household

4 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Zahara
(@zahara)
Topic starter

While we are new to this site we are not new to a home that is led by a strong female. I grew up in a family with the same expectations. My mother ran our home while my father worked. She grew up in a home which held similar expectations. My husband is a hard worker for our family and I truly respect him but I bring the life and the structure to our home. Our eldest daughter is a senior in high school and studying to be a doctor and we are very proud of both of our children but she is my gem. I have always been an industrializing entrepreneur devoted to building my own empire in life through leadership. My husband understands the strength of the female role in our home and my daughter shares in my strength. He wants for her the strength that I bring to our relationship and pushes her to be the woman she is growing to be. Strong females is not just about ourselves but pushing our children to be even stronger than ourselves.

We are new to some of the sexual implements of this site along the lines of chastity cages and pegging but we are learning what they can bring into our marriage and to our shared sexual energy together. We are not new to punishments and my husband is a smart man who understands when to speak and when to be spoken to.

Posted : 25/01/2022 5:47 pm
Sam, subhubphx, Sam and 3 people reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @zahara

While we are new to this site we are not new to a home that is led by a strong female. I grew up in a family with the same expectations. My mother ran our home while my father worked. She grew up in a home which held similar expectations. My husband is a hard worker for our family and I truly respect him but I bring the life and the structure to our home. Our eldest daughter is a senior in high school and studying to be a doctor and we are very proud of both of our children but she is my gem. I have always been an industrializing entrepreneur devoted to building my own empire in life through leadership. My husband understands the strength of the female role in our home and my daughter shares in my strength. He wants for her the strength that I bring to our relationship and pushes her to be the woman she is growing to be. Strong females is not just about ourselves but pushing our children to be even stronger than ourselves.

We are new to some of the sexual implements of this site along the lines of chastity cages and pegging but we are learning what they can bring into our marriage and to our shared sexual energy together. We are not new to punishments and my husband is a smart man who understands when to speak and when to be spoken to.

Love this!  Welcome to our little family.  Looking forward to hearing from you from time to time.

Posted : 25/01/2022 6:16 pm
Phil Anonymous
(@phil-anonymous)
Eminent Member

"We are not new to punishments and my husband is a smart man who understands when to speak and when to be spoken to."

I would have to admit that this applies to our relationship. My wife has always been a fairly dominant influence in my life (in a good way) but refused, from the beginning, to take any prisoners when it comes to having a respectful husband. I'm in my 50s and learned the score a long time ago. I was spoiled by my parents. Our home also revolved around my wife. Our children turned out successful and happy. 

Advertisement

Posted : 25/01/2022 6:22 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Welcome @zahara

We are glad to have you here. Can you tell us more about your experiences into chastity and pegging? I'd love to lend some ideas if you are running into challenges. I'd also love to hear more about punishments. That is something we tried but created distance in the intimacy of our relationship. I'd like to hear more about what works and what doesn't work in your world.

Posted : 26/01/2022 11:29 am

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement