New here, new to chastity

5 Posts
4 Users
6 Likes
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

My wife and I have been married for 2 years. We are in our early 30’s and she was actually a virgin when we started dating. A lot of it having to do with her culture being from India. I’m was about 4.5” long and 4.75” around. So a bit on the shorter side and about average around. The first time we had sex afterward, I asked her how it was and she said she thought it would hurt but didn’t. She also said “it was ok” After only a few times of sex, I noticed that she was more frustrated than having fun. She was frustrated that I would constantly slip out and said I felt like I wasn’t in all the way. I started focusing on using my tongue and fingers more and I noticed she responded a lot better to that and orgasmed for the first time. I also started to notice she really liked the feeling of stretching. It wasn’t long before we started using toys. In the beginning, I would make her orgasm with my mouth/fingers or toys and then get to be inside her and enjoy her myself. After a few months, she told me that after orgasming she gets tired and she would rather make me cum by jerking me off. This was how we had sex for a little over a year. Sometimes she would fall asleep while jerking me off. I would be sexually frustrated and she could tell, so she suggested that after taking care of her, I should jerk myself off so she didn’t feel bad about falling asleep and I wouldn’t be frustrated. This is how it has been the last few months. We were looking online at new toys to try for her, and we saw a chastity device. We looked at it and read some reviews. She kept making remarks about how it is so weird. She would bring it up every so often and say things like “I wonder what it’s like” etc. finally I asked her what she thought and she said “I think it’s hot!” I asked her if she wanted me to do it. She had the biggest smile and said “I really want that!” We did a little research and I ordered the CB6000s. So far it has been about a month. She loves grabbing it when we hug or kiss. And when we lay down, she makes sure to press her ass into it. She has stopped wearing bras when we go out. Something I have always wanted her to do. She has started buying sexier underwear. And has told me about some of the outfits she wants to get for our vacations (much more revealing than what she normally wears). So far it has been about a month and has been nothing but amazing. She has always had a high sex drive but it seems to be even higher now. She said she feels much better now and can enjoy sex a lot more knowing that she doesn’t have to feel bad about not finishing me off because I stay turned on and can’t wait until the next time I get to take care of her. She said it excites her more to dress sexy as well because there are no expectations that I’ll want to have sex with her, but if she wants, she knows I will be more than willing to take care of her needs. 

This topic was modified 5 years ago by koreanchastity

Posted : 02/07/2019 1:58 pm
Jc5200
(@jc5200)
Trusted Member

Wow, this is really sexy. You know how lucky you are, right? Enjoy this and cherish her.

Posted : 03/07/2019 4:31 am
Koreanchastity
(@koreanchastity)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Thank you! I do! She is as close to perfect as they come. Very kind, loving and generous heart. Very classy and smart. And very kinky in bed. 

Posted : 03/07/2019 8:10 am
jc5200, jc5200 and jc5200 reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Great intro and welcome to the site!

Posted : 04/07/2019 4:19 am
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

Fantastic intro. Welcome!