new here. see how it goes.

15 Posts
5 Users
18 Likes
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hello, my girlfriend (sarah) and i (rayan) are new here. honestly we created the same user cause we both were hesitant about making a user here in the first place cause usually people get rude when they here that a lady dominated her man, so we agreed to make one for both of us cause if one felt uncomfortable we would delete it, so hope everyone here is open minded and isnt judgemental. so well, just small introduction about us, we have been together for 3 years now, we love movies, comic books, comic book movies obviously, and gaming. so to be completely fair and clear, we both arent totally sure that one should be dominant over the other in the relationship, cause a couple in the relationship are equals, so things like a cage around my balls and cock isnt something we are into (hope that everyone is also ok with that). though we actually found this site when she opened the topic of pegging with me, very long story, and she found it and read a lot about it and she said it helped her, so she suggested we sign up here and listen to others thoughts and maybe give some of our own. we tried pegging once recently, what an intense experience if i may say. so, yeah thats pretty much it, nice meeting you all and one question please, is it against any rules to share our pegging story or to add any pics to help describe it? or does it offend anyone in any way? and if ok where can we type it?

- written by Rayan

Posted : 08/11/2021 2:30 pm
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

The forum is set up under several main topics. One of which is pegging. No one is going to get offended, if you post your experience there, that is what it is for. Emma has written several very good blogs on the subject as well. 
Welcome to the forum and enjoy…

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:03 pm
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@djv thanks a lot for the reply.

- written by Rayan

Advertisement

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:05 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

Posted by: @rayanandsarah

Hello, my girlfriend (sarah) and i (rayan) are new here. honestly we created the same user cause we both were hesitant about making a user here in the first place cause usually people get rude when they here that a lady dominated her man, so we agreed to make one for both of us cause if one felt uncomfortable we would delete it, so hope everyone here is open minded and isnt judgemental. so well, just small introduction about us, we have been together for 3 years now, we love movies, comic books, comic book movies obviously, and gaming. so to be completely fair and clear, we both arent totally sure that one should be dominant over the other in the relationship, cause a couple in the relationship are equals, so things like a cage around my balls and cock isnt something we are into (hope that everyone is also ok with that). though we actually found this site when she opened the topic of pegging with me, very long story, and she found it and read a lot about it and she said it helped her, so she suggested we sign up here and listen to others thoughts and maybe give some of our own. we tried pegging once recently, what an intense experience if i may say. so, yeah thats pretty much it, nice meeting you all and one question please, is it against any rules to share our pegging story or to add any pics to help describe it? or does it offend anyone in any way? and if ok where can we type it?

- written by Rayan

Welcome sarah and rayan.  Welcome to our little family we have here.  I'm so glad you decided to say hello.  You're going to love it here. 

Mostly, everyone here is very nice, very welcoming and not very judgy.  I won't speak for the host of the site (Emma), but I can tell that as far as the rules go, just-be-nice should pretty much cover what you need to know, and you'll be fine.  Seems like you are already familiar with what just-be-nice means.  Like everywhere in the world, some people can't help but be judgmental, but that's their problem.  There's no need to make their problem, your problem by even caring about what they think or say.  We're all anonymous here anyway, so there is that.

Your relationship with sarah is your own.  Celebrate it and explore it while on your journey.  In the context of this site, go ahead and explore.  There is plenty to learn and see and while exploring, don't worry too much about being defined or labeled in any way.  Nor should you worry about judgment.  If someone gets judgy, ignore them and they'll go away.

AS for your question about sharing your pegging story?  Go to the "Forum" section and you'll find a section there for that very purpose.  Have fun and again, welcome.

Waving City Bus Gif By Connect Transit

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:18 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

@subhubphx thats so kind of you. would it be against the rules to tag some pictures while i type it? oh and dont worry, i believe i  can speak for both of us when i say, we wont judge or offend anyone, and if we were rude to anyone i can promise it wasnt by intention and we apologize first hand for it

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:36 pm
djv, djv and djv reacted
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@rayanandsarah   Dude, not exactly sure what tagging pictures mean, but what the hell, have at it.

You weren't rude.  Nothing to apologize for.

Posted : 08/11/2021 3:43 pm
Evolvingyourman
 Emma
(@evolvingyourman)
Famed Member Admin

I'm a little late to welcome you Sarah and Rayan but it appears that the welcoming committee has beat me to the punch. I think you will find the rules here are pretty lax assuming you are respectful toward others and not making anyone feel too uncomfortable. The site is ultimately about female led relationships and some couples choose to employ various things like orgasm control and pegging but we encourage you to figure out what relationship dynamic fits you best. Welcome!

High Five Boom Gif By Tipsyelves.com

Posted : 09/11/2021 4:05 pm
djv, subhubphx, djv and 3 people reacted
Djv
 djv
(@djv)

@evolvingyourman_ivcr4j 

we had it under control, Emma….we know you are a busy lady! 

Posted : 09/11/2021 4:16 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member

Thanks for everyone for their kind words, means a lot meeting such open minded and nice ladies and guys. Rayan and I decided to make separate accounts after the request was made here cause having a shared account can be confusing

https://www.evolvingyourman.com/community/pegging/pegging-faq/#post-5208

Rayan will be making his account later on when he is free. But thanks from both of us for your hospitality.

Posted : 09/11/2021 4:57 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sarah thanks so much sarah.  I'm sure you'll be able to enjoy the fun here so much more better.  I'm a cunning linguist!

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:03 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx Well, wish I can get a bit of help about few things I am wondering about when it comes to pegging, because like I mentioned earlier, rayan and I are new to this. Would it be ok if I asked in a new topic in pegging questions and answers?

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:13 pm
Subhubphx
(@subhubphx)

@sarah of course it would be ok.  That's what the forum is there for.  I look forward to seeing it.

Broad City You A Pegga Gif

Posted : 09/11/2021 5:20 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member

@subhubphx Posted one, feel free to reply if you like. You and everyone else if you may, would love to hear more opinions on it.

Posted : 09/11/2021 6:22 pm
Sarah
(@sarah)
Estimable Member

By the way if Emma can help, Rayan tried making an account but he didnt receive a confirmation email, why is that? Hope someone can help.

Posted : 10/11/2021 5:49 pm
Rayanandsarah
(@rayanandsarah)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

hello, its rayan here i will be using this account, cause i tried making another one and it wont send me a verification mail and cant try making another cause it says my email is waiting for confirmation and i didnt receive any, so hope everyone is ok with that

Posted : 10/11/2021 6:52 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement