Clear all

2 Posts
2 Users
3 Likes
Matthew989
(@matthew989)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hi, just came across this site and wanted to introduce myself. Currently in an flr for over three years and very much enjoying the dynamic of having a superior and dominant wife. I aim to meet her expectations in terms of household chores and daily foot rubs, as well as focusing upon her physical demands. We both enjoy face sitting and ass worship in particular, whilst she typically denies me allowing me only a weekly release at best. Looking forward to hearing of others’ experiences in this wonderful lifestyle.

Posted : 21/11/2019 9:54 pm
jc5200, jc5200 and jc5200 reacted
Spinpole2001
(@spinpole2001)
Estimable Member

Posted by: @matthew989

Hi, just came across this site and wanted to introduce myself. Currently in an flr for over three years and very much enjoying the dynamic of having a superior and dominant wife. I aim to meet her expectations in terms of household chores and daily foot rubs, as well as focusing upon her physical demands. We both enjoy face sitting and ass worship in particular, whilst she typically denies me allowing me only a weekly release at best. Looking forward to hearing of others’ experiences in this wonderful lifestyle.

welcome aboard!

Posted : 23/11/2019 1:36 pm

Advertisement

Share:

Advertisement